JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First, she wants stuff like that banned because she hates competition.

Second, I've had a copy of that book for about 15 years, and it's WAY to vague to be of any real use to someone bent on mayhem.

Third, she's just peeved because her and her husband can't make a buck off it.

She is supposed to be a "liberal" - i.e., to care about the First Amendment.

But it just goes to show that power corrupts.

Look at what is going on with Rand Paul straying from his libertarian roots to appeal to Republicans.:rolleyes:

Look at what is going on with Rand Paul straying from his libertarian roots to appeal to Republicans.:rolleyes:

Regarding Rand Paul, it will be curious to see what he does, but I'm suspecting what I think most folks already know - if you want to be president, you'll either have to be a D or an R, anything else just won't get enough support to win. I don't know how much 'compromise' to his core ideals he'll have to make to get there, but likely there will be some.

That's code for you tossed your vote for the planted Parrot?

ak47_5a.jpg the Internet remembers everything, including how you hold a gun

<broken link removed>

Lol. Didn't she write Rules For Radicals? Double lol.

No. RFR was written by Saul Alinski, who was the Mentor for H.R. Clinton, her husband "It depends what the definition of "is" is" Bill, as well as the the couple who Announced Obammi's Original Debut to PoloTicking....

Saul more or less coined the term ~Community Organizer~, who was it that had that label for a job????

/Sarcasm

philipIntheBOONdocks. :)

No. RFR was written by Saul Alinski, who was the Mentor for H.R. Clinton, her husband "It depends what the definition of "is" is" Bill, as well as the the couple who Announced Obammi's Original Debut to PoloTicking....

Saul more or less coined the term ~Community Organizer~, who was it that had that label for a job????

/Sarcasm

philipIntheBOONdocks. :)
I know, my dear Boondocker. A trifling detail.

Certaindeaf said:
Lol. Didn't she write Rules For Radicals? Double lol.

I don't think that she's actually written anything of note ...
... unless cave drawings are considered "writing".:confused:

Last Edited:
It was so hilarious when the NSA spied on her office and she got mad. Welcome to the club you hag
Excellent point. Which leads me to believe the NSA also has "Hillary data". These clowns (Dems) employ so many of the tactics the old Soviet Union did to stay in power with their apparatchiks you KNOW some one is keeping tabs on others and with knowledge being power.....someone has some emails, or they have been bought off and threatened. I guarantee the Billary dossier is a massive file or jump drive.....

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top