JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my like new S&W E Series Scandium 1911 4.25" .45ACP pistol.
The only minus is a small "idiot mark" under the slide stop.
Round count is 24 (3 magazines full).
Comes with factory case, 2 magazines, papers and lock.
Sale price is $975 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers. I found 2 of these pistols for sale on gunsamerica.com. One was priced at $1249.99 and the other one was priced at $1299.99 and they were both new in box. I'm willing to split the cost of the background check and transfer fee.

DSCN1212[1].JPG DSCN1211[1].JPG

Last Edited:
Up for sale is my like new S&W E Series Scandium 1911 4.25" .45ACP pistol.
The only minus is a small "idiot mark" under the slide stop.
Round count is 24 (3 magazines full).
Comes with factory case, 2 magazines, papers and lock.
Sale price is $975 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
If you are in the Portland metro area i'm willing to split the cost of the background check and transfer fee.

View attachment 354647 View attachment 354648
That's a beaut. It's a model I'm definitely interested in acquiring.

I'm in Spokane, so if it's still available, and you're amenable, how would you like to proceed?

Hello sigmadog- I was born in Spokane many years ago and haven't been back there since.
If you would like to purchase my Scandium S&W 1911 .45 i can ship it to an FFL in your area for a total cost to you of $995 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail insured.
Your payment would have to be by a U.S. Postal Money Order only.
Your FFL would have to be o.k. with receiving the gun directly from me and i can include a copy of my driver's license if they require one.
If they insist that i ship the pistol through an FFL on my end i would have to charge an extra $20.
Would you like to proceed with this transaction?
David

That sounds reasonable. I need to check with my FFL to see if they will accept shipment from a private party. If not, I have no problem with the prices you have given.

I'll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Steve

Oh, also, do you have the original case, mags and manual as well? I suppose I should have asked that first...

Edit: Well... DUH! I just re-read the OP and it's all there. I saw it but forgot it. So nevermind my stupid question.

I want this gun.

Last Edited:
That sounds reasonable. I need to check with my FFL to see if they will accept shipment from a private party. If not, I have no problem with the prices you have given.

I'll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Steve

If you end up with this pistol it looks like it should be just what you were after. What a nice looking damn pistol!!! That is a very fair price!

Catbert95;
Bad news: The Missus sez we need a new refrigerator, so any new gun will have to wait. Sorry for wasting your time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.