JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took relying on crutches for me to feel severely under able to defend my home and family without a gun.

Normally I can feel comfortable with a good knife or bat at hand and do not carry 24/7 but the first thing I noticed when I had to sleep on the couch for a few days was "what the heck am I going to do in a robbery?".

Out comes a pistol and I grabbed an extra mag just to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

At one time my wife wood have said something about me being paranoid and how she doesn't want to see 'guns everywhere she looks', now she doesn't even give it a second glance.

Anyone else have a "What would I do now" moment and grab a gun just to feel better?

*** Yes, I'm on meds - no I am not impaired. I gained a tolerance for the pain pills in the first 24 hours.

Your talking to a man that just lost his right arm. And had to learn how to go lefty. o_O

Not sure how to compare, I've contemplated what would be harder to deal with.

Being 95% ambidextrous I think I'd rather have an arm out of commission then mobility issues - grass is always greener somewhere else though lolz.

Not sure how to compare, I've contemplated what would be harder to deal with.

Being 95% ambidextrous I think I'd rather have an arm out of commission then mobility issues - grass is always greener somewhere else though lolz.

I think I got the better deal. At least I can take a walk every day.

And those crutches chew up your arm pits something fierce! :D

Every once in awhile we get law enforcement / Border Patrol driving by more than normal.
When that happens my housegun is "out" as in ready to grabbed.
Not scared , or worried , just wanting another option if needed.
So yes in a "What would I do now moment" a gun being handy , might just do wonders for a issue that might arise.
Andy

Every once in awhile we get law enforcement / Border Patrol driving by more than normal.
When that happens my housegun is "out" as in ready to grabbed.
Not scared , or worried , just wanting another option if needed.
So yes in a "What would I do now moment" a gun being handy , might just do wonders for a issue that might arise.
Andy

Wait. What?
This post dose'nt seam to fit in.

Hey. Is this an example of a drug induced post? o_O :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews