Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FEELER: XDM 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dr. Tatu, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

Thinking about trading my XD(M) in 9mm for a Browning HP, CZ 75 or 1911 in 9mm. (long shot trade would be an AK)

It has been meticulously maintained and has exactly 2600 rounds through her. Cleaned after every trip. If anything, cleaned too well as I managed to spray a bit of the white paint out of the rear sight (which shouldn't matter as you'll only be focusing on the FRONT sight) :)

has all the normal stuff: case, holster, mag holder, papers, fired casing, receipt, THREE mags, (one additional).

pics of actual piece:
    IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg

2. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

How about this?
    102-0246_IMG.jpg
    hipower.jpg

th_Hipoweronsteel.jpg

This Belgian FN P35 used to be my 9mm plinker but now I have a Beretta M9 so it mostly sits in the safe now. I like that XDM because I can mount a light on it without using an adapter like I have to on my Beretta and I think the trigger would be better for the wife in HD scenario.

3. Olddog

Olddog Molalla,OR New Member

Hey just the deal I've been looking for! I have A FN Hi Power, 2003 Mark III with 6 mags. IN Perfect shape. Been looking XD

4. Dr. Tatu

Dr. Tatu pdx Member

thanks for the offers guys, I've PMd each of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.