JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Guys,
I'm thinking that I'd like to try trading both my Kimber Custom II and FN Hi Power MkIII for a nice 1911 in 9mm.

I am not the first owner of either piece, but I do know some about each: The Kimber probably has about 2000 rounds down the pipe. I put in a Wilson Combat MSH (required no fitting) and a previous owner put in an unidentified grip safety (the guy that sold me this gun didn't know or tell me that), but the fitting looks pretty good. The gun shows a bit of wear, but is in generally very good condition. The Hi Power has about 2500 rounds through it, and the previous owner obviously loved it (got both guns from NW Firearms Members). The trigger and hammer have been jeweled, and it has had trigger work. The pull is very nice, and the magazine release "safety" has been removed. The sights have been painted white and orange (in the front), but the paint can be easily removed without damaging the sights. It is in excellent condition. It comes with both the stock stocks (grips) and Pachymyr wrap arounds.

SAM_0040.jpg
SAM_0035.jpg
*please note, the WILSON is NOT NOT NOT up for trade or sale* *also, the VZ grips on the Kimber will NOT go with it, unless to sweeten the trade*

Now, I figure that these are worth about 1,200 to 1,300 in trade... I am looking for a 1911 in 9mm ONLY. I have in mind something along the lines of the Dan Wesson Guardian, or a Kimber 9mm. Something BETTER than the S.A. 9mm Target... I AM willing to add cash for the right 9mm 1911.

Any interest in this trade?
Thanks for looking!