JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yep for me too. I'm sure they'll get it sorted, the work involved in gettin' these vBulletin site thingies all reconfig'd is a completely bass-ackwards exercise in frustration and often leads to utter maaaaadness among the folks who have to do it. And I'm sure they're workin like hyper-caffeinated machines to get it sorted so they can get back to shooting!:s0155:
A buddy did the same update with his site a while back & we all feared for his sanity, the poor guy does it all himself...
His is a music site in another country, and jeesh people were freeeeaking out that their playlist views didn't show up. Hilarious to me that we're 'scary American gun owners' and being so nice about the changeover, while the music nerds on my friends' site were just coming bat-crazy unglued that their hipper-than-thou song lists weren't showing. I'm not afraid of gun owners, I'm afraid of 16 year-old kids who really need the world to know that they're listening to obscure Marillion bootlegs or whatever:s0114:

...hmmm I wonder if the 25,000 'assault weapons' that I sold to the cartels will show up in my feedback? Those guys aren't much for typing, but it'd bring my score up to 25,002...

er, yes, that was a totally lame attempt at humor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top