JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for feedback between these 2 scopes for my AR. How's the eye relief and using the BAC? Preference for a certain reticle? Because of an astigmatism I am thinking of selling my eotech with 3x mag and replace it with one of the TA series.

Looking for feedback between these 2 scopes for my AR. How's the eye relief and using the BAC? Preference for a certain reticle? Because of an astigmatism I am thinking of selling my eotech with 3x mag and replace it with one of the TA series.

I finally got a ACOG after years of messing with other (cheaper) setups. I will never go back to anything else. I have the most standard config, the x4 with the BAC red chevron and bullet drop reticle.

Eye relief is short, which is why the picture is so large. It's just right so that you don't see the black ring of the body of the scope, it's all sight picture.

The BAC works great for me. Move your aim, and left eye is king. Stop moving rifle, brain locks on target through right eye.

I have the TA11E on my Scar 17. And before that I had it on my POF 308. It is great scope and does all I need. I also run a TA45R2 on my Scar 16. It works good but a little more maginfaction would have been better.

I have a TA33-9 on my FAL. Its a 3x with BDC for 7.62. I love it. I would prefer to have a higher power magnification model, but this one was a deal when i had the cash, so it came home with me. It was a little finnicky to get sighted in, but other than that, i love it, and to echo dobanion, i won't go back to anything else. Pricey, but well worth the investment.

TA33 is smaller and lighter. The TA11 is huge. But the TA11 has great field and relief. The eye relief on the 33 is a littel onforgiving. So it sorta depends on exactly what you're going to do with it.

I use the TA11 for those reasons. But it isn't light.

ps. I use the F model reticle. It's easy to see in most light environments. It's easy to use the BDC. and for close up, if you train out the brain/parallax thing (which you'd have to do with either) it's pretty easy to use the BDC points for close in holdover.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top