JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received a reply on the brass sales thread that I passed on to the forum earlier. My friend sent this good news about that earlier information.
Posted on Georgia Arms website;
"Dear Loyal customers,
Thanks for your voice, DoD has rescinded the order to mutilate all spent cases as of 3/17/09......" They have posted additional information since all this blew over.
How is it that most of us didn't hear about this when it was first going on?

I received a reply on the brass sales thread that I passed on to the forum earlier. My friend sent this good news about that earlier information.
Posted on Georgia Arms website;
"Dear Loyal customers,
Thanks for your voice, DoD has rescinded the order to mutilate all spent cases as of 3/17/09......" They have posted additional information since all this blew over.
How is it that most of us didn't hear about this when it was first going on?

Most of us did :p

When I first received the info on the brass sales.... I did not realize that it was old news. I just happened to check the inbox that morning and there it was so I passed it on to the forum. I soon got a response (from that forum members son) that became part of the second post. Didn't mean to do it twice, just thought I was passing on information to the forum. I have a local acquaintance that buys the .50 cal stuff and reloads for customers. I should have asked him first.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top