JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
A while back I suggested that we have a sticky on the laws on firearms transfers.

That got shot down because the mods said the laws change too frequently. I disagree - the laws don't change that frequently that a sticky couldn't be updated.

Then tonight, just when I was going to post some cites from the ORS on firearms law, and some URLs, to a thread, where someone was seeking info on carrying firearms in cars, was closed by a mod because somehow the firearms laws sub-forum is not the place to ask about firearms laws?

Come on! :rolleyes:

There are a number of other websites where they answer questions about firearms laws.

The law isn't that complicated, especially if you go read the law itself.

But ok - it's your forum. Run it how you want.

If you don't like questions about firearms laws, then why don't you just shut down the sub-forum that is "This section is for the discussion of current firearm laws and legal questions."? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top