JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would consider baloney just an over grown hot dog. Believe it or not southern BBQ cooks have turned this lowly lunch meat into a something that has to be tasted to be believed.

Start with a "tube" of baloney.

thegirls 048.jpg

Cut a wedge out of the top.

thegirls 051.jpg

Fill the cavity with your choice of hot dog fixin"s

thegirls 059.jpg

Put it in your smoker until heated through, basting with BBQ sauce.

thegirls 078.jpg

Slice and serve on white bread with condiments of your choice.

thegirls 095.jpg

I never knew baloney came in a tube. I guess it is one of the meats I don't put too much thought into when I eat it. It does look good and tasty with all the fixin's you've done.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

If you ever get down to Vegas you have to go to Toby Keith's bar and get the fried baloney sandwich! I'm heading there next week and it will probably be my first lunch.

I remember when we were young and broke. Bought the big tube of baloney at the commissary and it was for lunches the next two weeks when I was going to school. But in those days, we had a different name for it! ;)

All you girly men that turn your nose up at good bologna, and I don't mean the store bought packaged kind, well you have no idea what your missing. If you've never experienced the good stuff you're missing out, some kinds have as good or better flavor than summer, or hunters sausage. Heck if they made a cologne out of the stuff, id wear it. Spam anybody?

Mmm, Spam. Love it (even on sushi.. 7-11's on the islands sell it for/as breakfast).. as well as braunschweiger/liverwurst/pate/foie gras etc..

In Portland stop by Edelweiss deli on Powell and about 13th .. They make their own German bologna...
I'm not allowed in there alone... I stopped in there for a quick stop once with my wife and she waited in the truck... I came out with two bags full of smoked meats and cheeses... They make smoked pork chops, oh geeze I can't talk about it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top