JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Merely presenting the opportunity for someone to commit a crime is not entrapment, and that's all this ad would be. Entrapment is when they basically push you into committing the crime.
It does read like a Chinese company rather than the feds, though.
Isn't it the feds tat issue h-1b visas?

. . . . Cops don't sell drugs. They buy them. . . . .
Don't bet the farm on that.

"Reverse sting" drug operations - complete with video coverage - have made some very tight, legal cases against traffickers who just could not resist the enticing "dangle" of a new, less expensive supplier. Too good to be true cuts both ways, but greed seems to argue stronger than caution. I've seen a few of the real-life videos, and I watched (supervised) the taping of one such op, real-time.

To put it in perspective for this particular forum, it is good to be aware there's really nothing limiting reverse stings to drug operations; the biggest essential difference between illicit drug trafficking and illicit firearms trafficking is the "product" being trafficked.

Last Edited:
This popped up on my news feed about 15 minutes ago. Anybody who knows Glocks, knows exactly what this is vs what anybody may call it. Plus they offer worl wide shipping which is a vilation of the ITAR laws.

I'd say it is Chinese. If you look at the layout, font, and wording, it is not from a native english speaker. The design and pictures, etc. are typical of those posts from manufacturers in China. Trying to get your personal info

Facebook is the Devil!

331B2AE8-78FD-4331-8649-E8334C16ADD0.jpeg

Prostitution stings they set up in hotels are not entrapment?

Entrapment - Entrapment is a complete defense to a criminal charge, on the theory that "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute." Jacobson v. United States, 503 U.S. 540, 548 (1992). A valid entrapment defense has two related elements: (1) government inducement of the crime, and (2) the defendant's lack of predisposition to engage in the criminal conduct. Mathews v. United States, 485 U.S. 58, 63 (1988). Of the two elements, predisposition is by far the more important.

It's definitely a fine line of what's legal and what's not. But these are the two elements of entrapment that would make its use illegal and more than likely the crime would be thrown out in a court.

Don't bet the farm on that.

"Reverse sting" drug operations - complete with video coverage - have made some very tight, legal cases against traffickers who just could not resist the enticing "dangle" of a new, less expensive supplier. Too good to be true cuts both ways, but greed seems to argue stronger than caution. I've seen a few of the real-life videos, and I watched (supervised) the taping of one such op, real-time.

To put it in perspective for this particular forum, it is good to be aware there's really nothing limiting reverse stings to drug operations; the biggest essential difference between illicit drug trafficking and illicit firearms trafficking is the "product" being trafficked.
I probably didn't explain my process of thinking very well. I was more talking in general. But yes I have also seen the reverse stings as well. I just don't think they are as common and normally done on a much larger scale. Thank you for clarifying that.

I would say probably close to zero. LE has more important things to do. That would be walking the line of entrapment which is illegal. They can't solicit you to commit a crime and then charge you for it.
Maybe you should read up on how the Feds acquired enough probable cause to have a warrant issued for Weaver before the Ruby Ridge siege.
You might get a better understanding of what the Feds are capable of.

Maybe you should read up on how the Feds acquired enough probable cause to have a warrant issued for Weaver before the Ruby Ridge siege.
You might get a better understanding of what the Feds are capable of.
Never said they weren't capable of it. The government is great at breaking rules they put in place and manipulating laws to their benefit. Be smarter than the government. If you've ever worked for them you know it's not that hard.

Last Edited:
It's against the law to transfer a firearm in the state of WA without utilizing an FFL, if you as the seller forego this both the seller and buyer would be in violation of the law. A law enforcement officer could solicit you to sell them a gun under the table and as soon as you committed this act you would be in violation.
You are correct. Same for all west coast states but yet it still happens. Everyday Joe trading with his buddy doesn't know or doesn't care. I was at a wedding or funeral in California and overheard two older guys. One talking about concealed carrying and the other about gun purchases. In California.

Business owner types. Off the radar and able to lawyer up if needed. Not rich but doing well. Young Theodore would probably have more problems. I don't advocate (see what I did there) but acknowledge it happens, especially with gun people not in the gun culture.

Last Edited:
You are correct. Same for all west coast states but yet it still happens. Everyday Joe trading with his buddy doesn't know or doesn't care. I was at a wedding or funeral in California and overheard to older guys. One talking about concealed carrying and the other about gun purchases. In California.

Business owner types. Off the radar and able to lawyer up if needed. Not rich but doing well. Young Theodore would probably have more problems. I don't advocate (see what I did there) but acknowledge it happens, especially with gun people not in the gun culture.
Who cares if people are doing private transfers without going through an FFL? They are the ones taking the risk. Same with carrying. How many people do you think cross over from Portland to Vancouver while still conceal carrying without one of the states permits. Yes it's a "crime" but if one is willing to own the responsibility of risk for his/her actions than I personally have no issue with it. One has to balance the importance of their own safety and freedom against the possible prosecution and criminal convictions whether they agree with them or not. This is America.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads