JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regardless if it's closed or not, I sure as heck would never camp out there. There is a lot of activity in that area and they wouldnt think twice about slitting your throat to get your stuff so they can make it past the various checkpoints they have set up out there.

Im not afraid.

have scheduled look outs and organized sweeping of the area.

these guys arent more than a fart in the bathtub to me.

if people stepped up to the plate and werent condemned for doing so, i bet we wouldnt have this problem. 3500 acres, whats next?

At what point will we say NO more land. at what point will we have to 'push' the gov aside and take back this land that so many sacrificed for?

because it looks as if they arent enforcing any laws regarding this..

Im up for a "hunting Trip"... LOL

Im serious. Hunting parties need to start forming under the radar, and bagging these rats. I would GLADLY put a drug runner or coyote down than a deer. This will happen soon. Real Americans will start doing the job the Feds should have done years ago. I would at least poison or taint the water stations. Oops! You got dysentery! Buh bye!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top