JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guess those Feds deserve the same amount of time in Federal prison as the Hammonds.

I've seen this happen more than once, there is a huge industry dedicated to sucking-up tax dollars "Fighting Wildfire". Locally fire fighters are known to be slow to respond, they like to give a fire "time to breath" so that they earn overtime and get the back-door perks like free cases of MREs, maybe a radio or two. I once saw Ron Tonkin deliver 20 VIP cars, brand new SUVs (no plates) to the Cold Springs Complex Fire. You paid $500 per day, per vehicle, for those cars that were never meant to be used...pay back for political fund raising

I've seen this happen more than once, there is a huge industry dedicated to sucking-up tax dollars "Fighting Wildfire". Locally fire fighters are known to be slow to respond, they like to give a fire "time to breath" so that they earn overtime and get the back-door perks like free cases of MREs, maybe a radio or two. I once saw Ron Tonkin deliver 20 VIP cars, brand new SUVs (no plates) to the Cold Springs Complex Fire. You paid $500 per day, per vehicle, for those cars that were never meant to be used...pay back for political fund raising
Speaking of..

A while back I was digging around in our local Senators political contribution funds and now that you mention the above; I remember seeing a contribution from a select group that had the word "Fire Fighters" in it. I can't find the .xls spreadsheet that I had it all saved to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top