JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which fedex accepts firearms? I went to the one near my house and they told me they don't accept firearms, so I asked which location does and they didn't knowo_O dumb azzez...

Thanks in advance

When I have shipped Fedx or UPS I have had to go to a company owned location. The UPS and Fedx locations in most neighborhoods are franchised stores not owned by the shippers. You need to go to a company owned location. You can call the number listed on their web page to find the nearest company location that accepts firearms.

Ya, if you declare it s firearm, some franchise owners get weird.

Don't declare it a firearm, you don't have to.

Though the shape of a boxed rifle can give it away sometimes.

Ya, if you declare it s firearm, some franchise owners get weird.

Don't declare it a firearm, you don't have to.

Though the shape of a boxed rifle can give it away sometimes.
It is none of their business what is in the box, so long as it is not on their list of no fly materials like damaged batteries.

It is none of their business what is in the box, so long as it is not on their list of no fly materials like damaged batteries.
Correct, however it may be advisable to get the correct amount of insurance on the shipment to cover the cost of the firearm. I always do.

I have used both Fedex and UPS stores, not hubs to ship a firearm. Neither asked, nor did I declare it was a firearm. I used fedex for a couple of pistols as their nexday services tend to be less expensive. I simply requested the next day and insurance. Nothing less, nothing more.

Oh, I get a kick out of it when they do ask you to declare what it is. This usually happens when they are inputting the insurance.

I usually state, "valuable mechanical instrument".

Correct, however it may be advisable to get the correct amount of insurance on the shipment to cover the cost of the firearm. I always do.

I have used both Fedex and UPS stores, not hubs to ship a firearm. Neither asked, nor did I declare it was a firearm. I used fedex for a couple of pistols as their nexday services tend to be less expensive. I simply requested the next day and insurance. Nothing less, nothing more.
I can ship USPS Priority Mail if someone ever need some relief from serious high shipping costs for pistols.

I shipped a handgun to a Texas FFL through the UPS hub in Tualatin. The local UPS store would not accept it.

It is not a bad idea to declare what it is, as it gets better handling. The FFL got it early in the A.M. on a 2 day shipment, when usually it is scheduled by end of day.

My experience, just for more info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

We ship guns with them everyday, and receive guns from them every day. The counter people are most often complete idiots as it pertains for shipping guns. Rifles ground freight OK. They will tell you that you have to ship handguns via next day air...but all of mine show up 2nd day from Fed Ex. Don't ask, Don't tell.

UPS rules are the same. USPS wont take handguns. I prefer not telling people whats in the box, makes it more of a target for a thief...
This x100.

I would never tell someone even at a hub or franchise that there is a gun in the box. I've worked at UPS for 5 years back in my college days. Guns, and Apple products were the most targeted by employee theft.

This is why some manufacturers, I wish more did this, have a simple mailing address. Like "Return Center" instead of Remington, as it was easier to target known addresses.

Which fedex accepts firearms? I went to the one near my house and they told me they don't accept firearms, so I asked which location does and they didn't knowo_O dumb azzez...

Thanks in advance

If you walk in and tell them it's "a gun" many of them will send you away. It's not a matter of which one you are at, it's a matter of who is working when you get there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top