JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any body who has listen to Mark leiven .
Has got the run down on the Federalist papers.
He talks about them all the time .
I don't think I spelled his last name right.
But .
He is on MULTIPLE radio and tv shows

I think you would find #16-20 more appropriate to today's issues of Government.

"If government is unable to address itself to the hopes and fears of it's citizens, then it will ultimately undo itself" Dozer99

Any body who has listen to Mark leiven .
Has got the run down on the Federalist papers.
He talks about them all the time .
I don't think I spelled his last name right.
But .
He is on MULTIPLE radio and tv shows

Mark Reed Levin (/ləˈvɪn/; born September 21, 1957) is an American lawyer, author, and radio personality. He is the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is chairman of the Landmark Legal Foundation, has authored seven books, and contributes commentary to various media outlets such as National Review Online. Since 2015, Levin has been editor-in-chief of the Conservative Review.

Mr. Levin is a constitutional scholar that asks people and judges to follow the "originalist" principles that say that the constitution means what it meant as written, as opposed to the "activist" principle where interpretation attempts to reach a goal that meets an agenda.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top