JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a fantastic deal, but a bird in the hand...

I've made some irrational ammo purchases lately simply because they had some to buy. I'd rather pay a few more cents/round & actually have it than wait around for prices to drop (when/if they ever do).

As of 12:30 today: Federal XM193 brown box, 500 rounds for $250 at Fisherman's in Oregon City. (So no shipping, or waiting ;-) )

That's the same price surplus ammo had at the PDX show last weekend. They had PMC .223 for 250.00 half case...480.00 for a case so I grabbed one. Hope things improve soon.

As of 12:30 today: Federal XM193 brown box, 500 rounds for $250 at Fisherman's in Oregon City. (So no shipping, or waiting ;-) )

I was hoping no one would say anything about this. I hate to be a jerk but they have had ammo for a while now and I have been able to buy it often. Im kinda hoping it doesn't disapear

I saw the same price on that package but didn't buy any, probably because I don't have a gun in 5.56. My cousin, who did have his AR with him (we were on our way to go shooting) also passed on that deal. It's in a Washington store, but the tax would be about $10 less than Midway's shipping charge, so in that case, i guess it's a "deal".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top