JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a fantastic deal, but a bird in the hand...

I've made some irrational ammo purchases lately simply because they had some to buy. I'd rather pay a few more cents/round & actually have it than wait around for prices to drop (when/if they ever do).

As of 12:30 today: Federal XM193 brown box, 500 rounds for $250 at Fisherman's in Oregon City. (So no shipping, or waiting ;-) )

That's the same price surplus ammo had at the PDX show last weekend. They had PMC .223 for 250.00 half case...480.00 for a case so I grabbed one. Hope things improve soon.

As of 12:30 today: Federal XM193 brown box, 500 rounds for $250 at Fisherman's in Oregon City. (So no shipping, or waiting ;-) )

I was hoping no one would say anything about this. I hate to be a jerk but they have had ammo for a while now and I have been able to buy it often. Im kinda hoping it doesn't disapear

I saw the same price on that package but didn't buy any, probably because I don't have a gun in 5.56. My cousin, who did have his AR with him (we were on our way to go shooting) also passed on that deal. It's in a Washington store, but the tax would be about $10 less than Midway's shipping charge, so in that case, i guess it's a "deal".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top