JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this shop. It's on my way home from work, very knowledgeable, friendly staff with good prices. I traded one of my SIGs and cash for my Para 1911. Took 1 week to get it from their supplier and was worth he wait. The ammo limits on popular handgun calibers is the only downside imo and why I get mostof my ammo from other places. The wife and I are range members and I shoot there pretty much every other weekend. The range is on the small side and could use a little more lighting. It's dark compared to WCA Bellevue.

Ric

Bought my Colt Gold Cup there in 2011 for $999 and just got a Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special for $1539...
I love this store! No one locally even tries to compete with Mo's prices!

I bought my CZ-75B from Mo, I got several hours of training from his youngun Andrew, now I have a membership at the range. I have also done a few transfers through their shop. I have nothing but good things to say about Federal Way Discount Guns.

This shop is my go to place and I'm a range member as well since it's not too far away and
controlled rapid fire is allowed so it can make range days a bit more fun. Lots of guns to rent and try before you buy. Never had any issues ordering guns etc from them either. Adam, Carl and Moe are great to talk to and run a well oiled machine in there. Weekends can get quite busy, so a bit of patience is needed at times. The prices are great as well, very competitive. That shop has come a long way since moving from their former location by the Senor Taco restaurant off Pac Hwy.

I wasn't the customer at Discount Guns, so I can't really do a review. However, I did quietly hang around yesterday while my daughter-in-law decided on her first-ever handgun. It took about an hour, and the store employee patiently helped her work through everything that appealed to her. He provided clear pros, cons, and alternatives, and followed a comparison process (sort of like an optometrist asks "which is better, this one, or that one?"). Eventually, when she'd about settled on one pistol, he surprised me by offering her a very similar - but less expensive (!) - pistol to handle. With all else feeling about equal, she chose the one (not the cheapest) with a mag release that was easier for her to manipulate. Just a shade of difference, but she's now a Hellcat owner.

As cool as that employee was to work so carefully with her, the other customers were also very cool. There were lots of them so I was happy the store had a take-a-number system. No one displayed any signs of impatience; in fact, I noticed a few others paying close attention to the guidance offered by that employee. There were even some subtle nods of agreement with his explanations.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top