JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD

IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1032.JPG

Last Edited:
I'm thinking you may have inadvertently added a 1 to your price, or you told the wife you were selling something you didn't want to part with :D
I'm sorry, seems you are out of the loop. These primers are about as rare as unicorns. Try finding a box. You MIGHT find some on gun broker starting at $150. Too expensive for you? Move along

Maybe I'm out of the loop, or looking at the wrong ones online. Do you have a picture ?

Not trying to troll ya, I'm genuinely curious:cool:
These are the 210M's. You MIGHT find some online if you look for a few hours. 99.9% of anyone who sells them is out of stock. Federal will send a few boxes to stores here and there but very rarely. I had a funny feeling while driving past fishermans. Something told me to turn around and check just for chance. Literally when I walked up to the counter they where putting 7 boxes on the shelf. I grabbed all of them right away. The guy said these are the first they have been sent in 2 years. But they go from 90 up to auctions that stop at $200 on gun broker. Federal uses all their primers for factory ammo now and barely ever sends out just primers. The magnums are even more rare. I was able to trade 2 of these to a buddy who had two bricks of the gold magnums. I have 4 left. They are the best primers in most people's opinion. 130 is negotiable. I might drop it a few bucks so I can recoup my money a lil quicker.

Since you're the OP.

Cabelas. Tualatin. $37.xx a box. They had two yesterday. Also heaps of cci br2 and br4 at 59.xx a box. No limits on cabelas website either.

These were unicorns for a long time but almost everything is coming back now.

Since you're the OP.

Cabelas. Tualatin. $37.xx a box. They had two yesterday. Also heaps of cci br2 and br4 at 59.xx a box. No limits on cabelas website either.

These were unicorns for a long time but almost everything is coming back now.
Not the large rifle gold match.. There is none on the website and I just called cabbalas and they said they haven't had any in a long time.. You saw the gold medal large magnum pistol primers.. Thats what they have there.. TRUST ME, You cant find these.. If you do then are gone quick and resold for up to $150 a box..
Here is 5 bricks going for $750 on gun broker..

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/648781943

I've bought several thousand of the 210M primers locally in the Portland metro area on three different occasions in the past year at different gun stores each time. I've also seen them come and go in stock online at numerous different retailers. Could have bought 10k more if I wanted them, but didn't need to since I already had plenty.

They are not unicorns.

All I usually shoot is S&B and CCI.... So, someone explain to me, what's so special about these? Don't they just go "bang" like CCIs? For that kind of money, seems like a "happy ending" should be part of the deal.:rolleyes:

All I usually shoot is S&B and CCI.... So, someone explain to me, what's so special about these? Don't they just go "bang" like CCIs? For that kind of money, seems like a "happy ending" should be part of the deal.:rolleyes:
Ive done side by side comparisons with identical powder charges and bullet weights with S&b, CCI and these match gold federals. I use all of them... And for long range precision shooting out past 300 yards the federals are MUCH better and Ill tell you why. Side by side comparisons with accuracy and with a LabRadar chrono and the match gold federals where more accurate by about .2 MOA, my FPS stayed within 30fps consistantly (CCI and L&B was all over the place sometimes by 100 fps or more) and my case pressure stayed more consistent. They for sure are better primers. Now if you are just plinking or hunting out to 200 yards then sure. These are a waste of money. Me and many others like me who shoot out past 1200 yards know why these are better and have no issue paying for them.. There is a reason they are near impossible (unless you are in the right place at the right time) to get...
Here is a 5 shoot group at 200 yards with the match gold magnum primers and a bartlein barrel... 79g of H1000 and a 190g burger VLD out of a norma case,,
This is a pretty happy ending if you ask me.. I can always go home and jerk off after the range.

IMG_0937_2.jpg
free image hosting reviews

Last Edited:
btw. I use S&B and CCI for all my other loads.. 300aac, .223 and I use N340 for my .45
But for the winmag the golds work the best..

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top