JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the only reason they have powder still is the price. Plus a number of people reloaders stopped shopping there after they bailed early on Oregon over the m114 stuff.

I didn't see an issue with price on powders. At the time they had Federal SP primers in stock at ~$95 per brick (not great but not what I would consider gouging either in this market). I know talking to small shop in eastern WA, their cost is pretty close to that. It seemed in line with everywhere else I've seen product on the shelves.
Now, bailing on support against 114 I could understand the ire against them.

I didn't see an issue with price on powders. At the time they had Federal SP primers in stock at ~$95 per brick (not great but not what I would consider gouging either in this market). I know talking to small shop in eastern WA, their cost is pretty close to that. It seemed in line with everywhere else I've seen product on the shelves.
Now, bailing on support against 114 I could understand the ire against them.
From what I've seen their powder price is a bad as sportsmans and the pedometer were $80 for SPP just a few months ago. As for bailing on Oregon not only did they pull support for gun owners early they also pulled product and stopped gun sales early as well. Oregon is also one of the only states they won't ship powder or primers to the store for pickup.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top