JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chicago ban on handgun sales unconstitutional, says judge

A federal district court judge ruled Monday that the City of Chicago's ban on firearm sales unconstitutional, a ruling made possible by three court victories attained by the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation.

<broken link removed>

It shouldn't take any time at all.
Wrong is wrong.
Unjust is unjust
And unconstitutional laws passed is treason.

I constantly read statements like that here. I am wondering if there is any other authority (other than yourself)
you recognize on the matter of Constitution, Constitutional law, legal framework, etc ? And I don't mean
Alex Jones either, but more like Stephen Halbrook, Eugene Volokh, Alan Gura, people of that caliber.

I constantly read statements like that here. I am wondering if there is any other authority (other than yourself)
you recognize on the matter of Constitution, Constitutional law, legal framework, etc ? And I don't mean
Alex Jones either, but more like Stephen Halbrook, Eugene Volokh, Alan Gura, people of that caliber.

Is ZA wrong?

We have an acting CIC that supposedly studied Constitutional Law and even he refuses to follow the Constitution.

Is ZA wrong?

We have an acting CIC that supposedly studied Constitutional Law and even he refuses to follow the Constitution.

Well, the question is more like who out of recognized scholars take the same position. I don't know, maybe
ZA is a recognized Constitutional scholar and a Law professor in real life, so he can mention his own name and we
wouldn't even know it. But yeah, it would be nice to know where this is coming from.

Well, the question is more like who out of recognized scholars take the same position. I don't know, maybe
ZA is a recognized Constitutional scholar and a Law professor in real life, so he can mention his own name and we
wouldn't even know it. But yeah, it would be nice to know where this is coming from.

Its pretty much a proven fact that there have been several infringements ( see trample) on our Constitution by this administration. Does it matter that Alex Jones or Rush has made note of it?

Its pretty much a proven fact that there have been several infringements ( see trample) on our Constitution by this administration. Does it matter that Alex Jones or Rush has made note of it?

The question is not about current administration or their alleged infringements of whatever. The question is who
out of recognized scholars shares views with ZA on the Second Amendment. Since you can't speak for ZA, you
can share (if you like) the scholars that share your position on the same topic.

The question is not about current administration or their alleged infringements of whatever. The question is who
out of recognized scholars shares views with ZA on the Second Amendment. Since you can't speak for ZA, you
can share (if you like) the scholars that share your position on the same topic.

Nice try, but you've gone down this road before.
Why don't you answer your own question instead? There are several "recognized scholars" as you put it, that share the view of most, not all, of us that this administration has no regard for the Constitution. Instead of promoting some agenda, why not add, rather than detract, from the dialogue? These kinds of thread jacks demean the forum...

Nice try, but you've gone down this road before.
Why don't you answer your own question instead? There are several "recognized scholars" as you put it, that share the view of most, not all, of us that this administration has no regard for the Constitution. Instead of promoting some agenda, why not add, rather than detract, from the dialogue? These kinds of thread jacks demean the forum...

If you haven't noticed, this thread is about the work of Second Amendment Foundation, which Alan Gura
is part of. It's not a secret I recognize their work, and totally support it. This work, however goes to the contrary
to what some members like yourself believe. So I have requested that you share some sources of your inspiration.

Now, what scholars are we talking about ? The only names you've mentioned so far are Alex Jones (or rather I mentioned
him and you copied) and Rush Limbaugh, neither of which have a law degree, and possibly even any degree. Being
entertainers I hardly find them to be Constitutional scholars. So I assume you meant somebody else, so please
share the names.

If you haven't noticed, this thread is about the work of Second Amendment Foundation, which Alan Gura
is part of. It's not a secret I recognize their work, and totally support it. This work, however goes to the contrary
to what some members like yourself believe. So I have requested that you share some sources of your inspiration.

Now, what scholars are we talking about ? The only names you've mentioned so far are Alex Jones (or rather I mentioned
him and you copied) and Rush Limbaugh, neither of which have a law degree, and possibly even any degree. Being
entertainers I hardly find them to be Constitutional scholars. So I assume you meant somebody else, so please
share the names.

What's with the morbid fasciation with scholars?

As I've mentioned in other threads, scholars are the poor mans scientist. They offer no real burden of proof, merely a philosophical notion or ideology that they have a 'hunch". Unfortunately, what they proclaim as scholarly, in their eyes holds merit, but in actuality might be the biggest load of horse dung ever contrived. Wake up man.....these intellectuals have, again and again, pushed their sick agendas and faulty thinking into the populace and leadership, always to mans demise.

That's it, no more mental engagements. I hope you truly are a 2A supporter, even if we disagree the intelligentsias will always have a place among society.

As I've mentioned in other threads, scholars are the poor mans scientist. They offer no real burden of proof, merely a philosophical notion or ideology that they have a 'hunch". Unfortunately, what they proclaim as scholarly, in their eyes holds merit, but in actuality might be the biggest load of horse dung ever contrived. Wake up man.....these intellectuals have, again and again, pushed their sick agendas and faulty thinking into the populace and leadership, always to mans demise.

That's it, no more mental engagements. I hope you truly are a 2A supporter, even if we disagree the intelligentsias will always have a place among society.

So there is no source for the believes you guys are talking about, they are basically born in the community
you are members of. Well, fair enough.

We should all be happy, happy, happy about this. Not in a pissing contest that has nothing to do with the idiots that run Chicago getting taken down a peg or two.

Are you on loco weed. No one really gives a rats azz about what "scholar" believes what. That is liberal bull talk. We give a damn about our constitution and 2nd Amendment. What some idiot "scholar" believes is irrelevant totally.
It is people with labels like that that got us to the cockeyed mess were in in this country today. !!!!
Good lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ONLY "scholars"we need are called PATRIOTS. Nothing else matters, except to the liberal self appointed elite.
Who pays you to say this crap ?

Simon99,
You are too too kind and gentle with this bull slinger.
Getting time for the verbal gut hook and skinning blade !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top