JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I for one will be going to Virginia from the 19th-21st to support the pro 2nd rallies. My reservations are in place and I'm packed for the trip with 3 other combat vets riding with me from VT. Wish us luck in our endeavors in standing up for our Constitutional Rights.

It's time to make a stand,,,,,,,,,,,once and for all !

I for one will be going to Virginia from the 19th-21st to support the pro 2nd rallies. My reservations are in place and I'm packed for the trip with 3 other combat vets riding with me from VT. Wish us luck in our endeavors in standing up for our Constitutional Rights.

It's time to make a stand,,,,,,,,,,,once and for all !

Thank all of you for your service!!!

Good luck and please let us know and post, upon your return, how you feel things went?

:s0155:

Last Edited:
We all feel it was our honor to serve this country, so no thanks is required for any of us. But Thank You sir, we all feel it was our privilege to serve this country and what it stands for.

After all, my family has now been traced back to the mid-late 1600's here in VT and every generation other than 1 has served sense this country was founded, and even before. My family literally help found this country and many have died in it's defense and during it's founding with 2 Great Grandfathers even serving with Ethan Allen's forces during the American Revolution. So I think I have a vested interest in the well being of this country and it's free people much more so than many other people do. It's a family tradition,,,,,,,

We'll have 2, 2 tour Nam vets,myself included 1 ,4 tour Afghanistan vet and 1 Iraq 2 tour vet. Hopefully we can all add something positive to this "cluster muster" by our experiances in repressed countries.

I know we'll not gain many inroads with the libtard crowd nor do I expect such, but at least we'll be there to stand up for all our rights and hopefully make a positive impression by pushing back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top