JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bad news is this is only a Prelim... the weasels at Ninth Circus will overturn soon enough, and the Gunstapo stormtroopers will be right back on the march once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will wonders never cease. This is only an injunction though, my guess is this will still go into effect at some point, though I don't see how they, or any state, for that matter, could ever enforce it. Trying to push any kind of ban only works in one way - when people choose to give into it. The magazine ban in LA County, as far as I know, to date, has resulted in not a single magazine turned in.

Ya, good luck with that CA.

I hope this gets to the SCOTUS and they shoot this crap down once and for all.

Gotta replace the Drunken Irishman first, @etrain16 ... and preferably at least one of the Left Four.

I see no more 2A from SCOTUS until we no longer have to worry about which side of bed Anthony Kennedy's boozer arse falls out of in the morning.

If we can start winning in California and stem the bleeding, then we can start fighting on the rest of the Left Coast. Suck-a-turdifornia and the Nutbar Ninth are an IV drip of poison, and the first step is cutting off the flow, ideally by Incorporation.

Lets take the LONG VIEW with this, If it gets through with out the 9th screwing it up, then Oregon will be in a better position for the fight to move north! Remember, Kali is much bigger and carries a lot more votes, but it also has the power of setting president, especially IF it can get past the 9th or even better have the 9th try it, and SCOTUS over rule it! Once SCOTUS hears more cases like this, the more the Several States will be forced into Constitutional compliance!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top