JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What does that mean?

Two of the most promising cases have been pushed by CA gun owners -- Duncan (the mag ban) and this one. CA gun owners are doing some pro2A heavy lifting right now.

Yeah if you look back over the last few decades at the Calguns bunch and their its not checkers its chess compromise approach that cost them their rights its hard to make the argument they were staunchly pro gun in their approach, they compromised till they had nothing left at all .

On the other hand their example taught most others save for the NY and Illinois folks exactly why you must be militant and unrelenting in defense of your rights.

Thank you @User 1234 (great username by the way) for posting this.

Just read the entire document. I agree with comments above :rolleyes: - it's well written. Even a non-attorney could understand it if they take the time to read carefully.

I have some personal acquaintances - and even friends - I wish would read this decision if I sent it to them, rather than base their opinions on sound-bites and inflammatory news stories.

But sending it to them unsolicited would be a mistake. Better to bring it up tactfully and in-person with the "friends" folks, so we can have a meaningful conversation.

6F61B4CA-631A-49C3-9EDD-E47C30632801.png C6D3DF75-36E6-4BFB-A8F2-1783A3CC2C7B.png E5241F24-A3A2-4151-A4E0-B5B450984123.png

Yeah if you look back over the last few decades at the Calguns bunch and their its not checkers its chess compromise approach that cost them their rights its hard to make the argument they were staunchly pro gun in their approach, they compromised till they had nothing left at all .

On the other hand their example taught most others save for the NY and Illinois folks exactly why you must be militant and unrelenting in defense of your rights.

Yeah, I really love the "militant and unrelenting...defense of rights" in recent months in Washington, Oregon, Virginia, New Hampshire,and elsewhere brought on by alleged Calguns misdeeds from "decades" ago.

Forgive me for not apologizing on behalf of most Californian gun owners and all Calgunners while retaining the original opinion - clueless.

Wow, great read, very encouraging. If this stands up against the inevitable challenges, this essentially cuts the head off the gun control snake... Just need the SCOTUS to uphold it and make it so across this land...

Reading between the lines, this judge is begging the US Supreme Court to mandate strict scrutiny for 2A cases. A much harder test for gun control laws to pass.

Wow, great read, very encouraging. If this stands up against the inevitable challenges, this essentially cuts the head off the gun control snake... Just need the SCOTUS to uphold it and make it so across this land...
From your keyboard to God's ears.

It is likely the State will challenge this injunction. So, hopefully, we can be upheld by the 9th and avoid more years that going to SCOTUS would entail. I am unsure that the State of California would want to roll the dice to go past the 9th to SCOYUS and potentially set a national precedent.

Last Edited:
Judge Roger Benitez strikes again; taking down unconstitutional PDRK gun laws one at a time.

I hope he ends up a SCOTUS justice.

Ray

I just read the ruling, then wondered to myself "was this Benitez again or are there two eloquent, constitutionalist judges on the 9th?" Unfortunately there aren't two but seriously, Roger Benitez for SCOTUS once RBG kicks the bucket.

Excellent news for 2A Californians!! Fantastic!

Let's hope it sticks. And, it could be good news for Wash. state as well, since a similar law was contemplated by Rob Ferguson, et al, recently.

I like the judge's phrase, "That a majority today may wish it were otherwise, does not change the Constitutional right."

California ammunition shipments have been temporarily allowed due to a recent court decision. We are accepting orders from California and processing with priority.
Please do not email or call about stock status or when your order will ship. This will delay all orders. We are shipping as fast as possible. Thank you.

Bulk Ammo | Cheap Bulk Ammo For Sale- Outdoor Limited

Millions of rounds inbound to California, just like magazines a while back. :s0140:

Yeah, I really love the "militant and unrelenting...defense of rights" in recent months in Washington, Oregon, Virginia, New Hampshire,and elsewhere brought on by alleged Calguns misdeeds from "decades" ago.

Forgive me for not apologizing on behalf of most Californian gun owners and all Calgunners while retaining the original opinion - clueless.

Since you seem intent on worrying bout the splinter my in eye rather than the mote in your own ...

Can you say bullet button and fixed 10 round magazines? Again the Calguns compromises brought you those of the decades , it wasn't my doing or the doing of those living in other states. Food for Thought

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top