JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Target sports usa
Federal HST 124 9mm is $20 per box of 50. Bought 4 boxes for just under $100 shipped. I'm sure the member price is much better plus free shipping but I'm not ready to spend $95 for their membership unless someone can convince me it's worth it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Target sports usa
Federal HST 124 9mm is $20 per box of 50. Bought 4 boxes for just under $100 shipped. I'm sure the member price is much better plus free shipping but I'm not ready to spend $95 for their membership unless someone can convince me it's worth it.

I currently shoot 300 - 400 rounds/week of 9mm. Currently, CCI Blazer (1000rds) is 179.80 regular and 165.42 member price. So, in 12 months I'll have saved 172.56. That being said, I wait for the sales and recently bought Blazer for 156.31, so the savings is even bigger. (The people posting here on ammo classifieds don't come close to the member price at TargetSports...)

The free shipping on smaller orders of hollow points is just a bonus.

But, if I wasn't practicing so much then yea, the value wouldn't be there.

Shinyglobes if u are looking for 9mm 124grain I have some. I'll have to check how much probably only 2-3 50 round boxes. Same cost as sale price or trade for price equivalent in FMJ.

Heads up I bought some of these on this sale and many rounds had red glue on the case causing them to get stuck in the chamber so you can't eject them via the slide/bolt. This happened on two different guns that never have any issues with ammo. Had to use rod and hammer to get them out.

One box of 50 had 14 with glue on the case and one box had 12 with glue. You might want to check yours out to see if they are defective. This was on the 124gr 9mm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top