JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That stuff shoots really well. I'm hoping it comes back to more sellers again so I can buy a bunch more of it like last time.

That stuff shoots really well. I'm hoping it comes back to more sellers again so I can buy a bunch more of it like last time.

Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath.

Next year is an election year. It is iffy whether the left will take the White House, but they stand a good chance of getting enough control of the Senate while remaining in control of the House. If that happens we will probably see some gun control bills pass and Trump, not reliable on gun control, may cave - if he is even still in power.

So I recommend that people buy guns and ammo and mags now - while they can.

How clean is this ammo? I remember when they had the big rebate sales on it poeple were speculating whether or not it would be as clean burning as say the federal champion bulk ammo or possibly more expensive ammo. So far I haven't found anything cleaner burning than american eagle (i.e. federal) suppressor. It seems like some of these federal ammos are real clean burning. Clean burning is a big deal to me due to shooting suppressed plus I hate it when I get dirty .22 ammo.

How clean is this ammo? I remember when they had the big rebate sales on it poeple were speculating whether or not it would be as clean burning as say the federal champion bulk ammo or possibly more expensive ammo. So far I haven't found anything cleaner burning than american eagle (i.e. federal) suppressor. It seems like some of these federal ammos are real clean burning. Clean burning is a big deal to me due to shooting suppressed plus I hate it when I get dirty .22 ammo.
I've never really taken the time to see which 22lr is cleaner than the other. I know that Remington stuff that comes in the bucket is pretty fowl stuff. I've been forcing myself to shoot it. So it's definitely cleaner than that bulk ammo.

I've never really taken the time to see which 22lr is cleaner than the other. I know that Remington stuff that comes in the bucket is pretty fowl stuff. I've been forcing myself to shoot it. So it's definitely cleaner than that bulk ammo.
Yea I wonder if some of these brands get their powder from the same source. Remington thunderbolt, CCI Blazer, regular american eagle are some of the dirtiest I've used. I remember a long time ago that cheapest remington, the one you could buy for almost nothing ,would gum up a gun in 100 rounds or so. Remington's golden bullet round of today is much better than that stuff was. I suppose manufacturers may change powders from time to time also.

Somebody should do some "scientific testing" to see which ammo is the dirtiest. If I had a real accurate scale (e.g. analytical balance) I could do it by measuring how much weight of crud deposits on the first baffle of a suppressor (could use a round piece of filter on front of first baffle for that).

It did, but it was wrong. $25.64 to ship two boxes to my zip

Ahhh... ok.

I hate when they do that.

I bought $300 worth of mags and they charged me about $50 for shipping, about $3 per mag, even though they shipped most of them in one box (they could have waited a few days and shipped them all in one box).

A different seller ships $5 for the whole order, but charged a bit more for each mags, so I went with the first seller. Then the second seller dropped their prices a few days later.

Sellers on Amazon do that a lot - they set their price to be much lower and then jack up the shipping.

I have to spend the extra time and effort comparing both price and shipping. Plus retailers outside of Amazon usually won't tell you shipping until you are ready to confirm your order.

...I have to spend the extra time and effort comparing both price and shipping. Plus retailers outside of Amazon usually won't tell you shipping until you are ready to confirm your order.
Yea Bud's gun shop is an example. There have been several times where I was ready to buy a gun or something from there but at the end when I see the shipping I just say, "it's not worth it". So I have totally given up on Buds gun shop for that reason.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top