JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bi mart on halsey had a pallet of them.

20181023_150804.jpg 20181023_150804.jpg

Any word on locations near Salem? Or do I need to go there first?

Edit-just called the Lancaster store and they have them.

Last Edited:
BiMart Hillsboro had all these in too, it's the weird Tuesday through Thursday crossover sales thing, so much ammo on sale, i had to run out the store with just the deal on .22

Thunderbolts, 500rnds for 18.88
Federal bulk pack 525rnds for 18.89

Rifle ammo from federal on really cheap, plus the rebate Federal have going on at $5 a box.

Pistol ammo of common calibres in the same black box deals.

So per round price drops below 3 cents (if I did my math right)?

That's good. I hope the trend continues - wish it would for ammo in general too.

I have to wonder if ammo manufacturers are still running 3 shifts.

Doesn't mean I will buy anything at Bimart after their policy change though.

Besides, I already have plenty of rimfire bulk ammo - most of it bought some time ago - at prices double that. :(

What I need now is the high quality precision ammo - looking at getting some of the federal almost match grade HP ammo.

So per round price drops below 3 cents (if I did my math right)?

That's good. I hope the trend continues - wish it would for ammo in general too.

I have to wonder if ammo manufacturers are still running 3 shifts.

Doesn't mean I will buy anything at Bimart after their policy change though.

Besides, I already have plenty of rimfire bulk ammo - most of it bought some time ago - at prices double that. :(

What I need now is the high quality precision ammo - looking at getting some of the federal almost match grade HP ammo.

It works out to 3.1 c per rd. which is a great price. I'm going with subsonic stuff (cii standard velocity) personally or I would be all over it. You can get cci standard velocity for around 4.2-4.5 c per rd on sale.

Re "near match" ammo, FYI Bimart had Federal automatch for $13.88 for 325 rds (4.3 c per rd) a while back. Palmetto or others should have similar prices I would bet.

The Federal "range pack" stuff is also cheap. about 4.2 c per rd. may not be what you are looking for though.

Federal Range Pack, .22LR, LRN, 40 Grain, 275 Rounds - 706965, .22lr Ammo at Sportsman's Guide

Also I would suggest checking Retailmenot periodically for Brownell coupons. Yesterday they had 10% off and free ship over $49. I bought an AR part and 2 500 rd boxes of cci standard at 4.5 c per round shipped. That's the second time they have had 10% off over $49 in the last couple weeks (that I'm aware of I mean, they could have had others that I missed).

They also have a $10 off first time email signup coupon also which I have never tried. I don't know if you can add multiple coupons together or not.?

Last Edited:
I'm weak. Bought 3 at the store in Forest Grove. They had plenty on the shelf. All sorts of 22lr and other Ammo on sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top