JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our senators in OR are Wyden and Merkley. They are about the same as your senators. No one in the NW has Feinstein and Boxer for senators. They're in CA.

Yes, contact your senators and those from other states. I've been threatening some senators from other states with moving there.

The federal bills S. 374 and S. 649 Universal Background Check bills are coming up for a vote, and we need to make sure that we have the 40 nay votes necessary to maintain a filibuster.

Yes yes I know most of us have F rated Senators. However, you can still call, fax, and write a letter to the senators who don't have F ratings from the NRA, and encourage them to support the filibuster and vote against any advancement of the bill.

Pass the info around. Get people calling/faxing. Contact the Senators who have good ratings and tell them to support the filibuster! It only helps. Now is the time.

Just finished emailing all 52 NRA 'A' rated Senators to stand with Rand, Lee, and Cruz on this filibuster. HAVE YOU?

That's what I'm talkin about, just the facts that normal people can understand.
I hate reading those long & drawn out articals that at leave you still wondering what the heck it meant in the first place.
I'll do my part & hope that others will do there!!!!

(Reuters) - The fate of one of President Barack Obama's key gun-control proposals appeared on Monday night to be in the hands of two senators: one Democrat, the other Republican, both of them longtime opponents of restrictions on guns.

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania are seeking a compromise on expanding background checks for prospective gun buyers. The proposal appears to be Obama's best hope for meaningful gun-control legislation in the wake of the December massacre of 20 children and six adults at a school in Connecticut, where the president spoke Monday evening to a crowd that included some victims' families.

If Manchin and Toomey can't strike a deal, Obama's calls to require nearly all gun buyers to submit to background checks for criminal records and mental health problems likely will fail, Senate aides said on Monday.

What's the short list we need to focus on? I'm writing them all but I know many won't and it's obvious our own Senators are useless.

(Reuters) - The fate of one of President Barack Obama's key gun-control proposals appeared on Monday night to be in the hands of two senators: one Democrat, the other Republican, both of them longtime opponents of restrictions on guns.

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Republican Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania are seeking a compromise on expanding background checks for prospective gun buyers. The proposal appears to be Obama's best hope for meaningful gun-control legislation in the wake of the December massacre of 20 children and six adults at a school in Connecticut, where the president spoke Monday evening to a crowd that included some victims' families.

If Manchin and Toomey can't strike a deal, Obama's calls to require nearly all gun buyers to submit to background checks for criminal records and mental health problems likely will fail, Senate aides said on Monday.

What's the short list we need to focus on? I'm writing them all but I know many won't and it's obvious our own Senators are useless.

Republicans that have shown signs of waffling and Democrats up for election in gun friendly states. The names are out there. I'd google it if I wasn't on my phone. Believe the Dems were in AK, MT, and AR.

Right now Reid's trying to get enough votes to have a vote.

I think it will get the votes to go to debate. To much political capitol to loose by refusing to debate. I am hearing enough senators saying "yes" to debate, but "no" to the bills that I'm not to worried.

Still.... I'm able to get off a few emails every couple days, as well as trying to encourage others to do the same. And will continue to do so until this term ends.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top