JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But the JoHo admin is NOT coming after our guns. That is what they kept telling us between insulting our intelligence for taking JoHo at the words he was told to say.

Bunch of tin foil hat nutters we were. Orange Man and Bump Stock ban and mean tweets.

You all have seen the cricket.

But the JoHo admin is NOT coming after our guns. That is what they kept telling us between insulting our intelligence for taking JoHo at the words he was told to say.

Bunch of tin foil hat nutters we were. Orange Man and Bump Stock ban and mean tweets.

You all have seen the cricket.

Yup - and now those same folks are effectively convincing gun owners to shun the NRA.

This new bill shouldn't affect transfers from licensed dealers and licensed manufacturers to C&R holders but will prohibit an unlicensed individual from selling a curio or relic directly to a licensed collector (which is currently legal in many states). From what I know Oregon already prohibits those transfers.

This new bill shouldn't affect transfers from licensed dealers and licensed manufacturers to C&R holders but will prohibit an unlicensed individual from selling a curio or relic directly to a licensed collector (which is currently legal in many states). From what I know Oregon already prohibits those transfers.
Thanks, I'm having a hard time finding the text in this bill that actually says anything about C&R. Which page and line does it start on?
Every single person that failed to vote for the incumbent administration in the last election is criminally at fault.
Since when do we make people criminals for voting?

Since when do we make people criminals for voting?

The observation, if I am interpreting correctly, was not a proclamation that JoHo voters are in fact criminals as a matter of law, but rather that voting for what is obviously releaving itself to be an anti 2A administration, when all of the signs and promises that they ARE coming for our guns was out in plain view last year and long before, makes JoHo voters morally responsible for the current administration's obvious hatred of gun rights and assault thereof.

My 0.02

Yup - and now those same folks are effectively convincing gun owners to shun the NRA.
Actually WAYNE has convinced many of us to shun them. I am a life member, but I send all their "requests" for money back to them with the note "Tell Wayne to cover the bill." And I send them back in their prepaid envelopes.

Correct on all points sir

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads