JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone KNOW for certain if Federal allows the "stacking" of their rebates? Federal has several rebates going on for different products. For example, one could get a rebate for rifle ammo and a different one for shotgun ammo. Say the max rebate per address is $50, does that mean the $50 includes each rebates or all in total? For the sake of the thread, only real world experience need answer please.

I tried to get this from the horses mouth, but he won't answer. Figured I'd try this end. ;)

I can't say I know for certain, as I'm not Vista Outdoors and things can always change, but I've personally done it with success so you've got my real world experience as feedback for you :).
It is my understanding that each rebate from Federal is handled as a separate offering - Federal Ammunition
So if you participate in the "Black Friday Black Pack Buck$ Promotion #: R9835" you can get up to $100 back on this rebate.
You can also participate in the "Deer Camp Cash Promotion #: R9814" and get up to $50 back on this rebate, and so on.

You can't buy one box of ammo and try and submit it for two separate rebates or anything like that.
Federal's gotten pretty good about clearly listing exactly what product qualifies for each rebate and not setting things up for any possible overlap, so things like this are unlikely to happen.

As long as you read the fine print, make sure the product/sku you're buying is clearly listed on the rebate, you submit exactly what they ask for within the deadline, you should be fine; even if submitting on multiple offers.

Remember to always keep copies of your submissions if you have to mail anything in. I take a picture with my cell phone of everything laid out before stuffing the envelope.
This saved my bacon once a couple years ago. The redemption company "mis-filed" my paperwork and I never received the rebate. I called the company after the estimated processing window passed. After spending quite a bit of time on the phone with them I emailed the picture of my paperwork. They said the picture helped them "find my paperwork" and process the rebate. Without my backup info, who knows if I would've ever received the rebate - probably not. This redemption experience wasn't with Federal/Vista by the way.

The companies that allow everything to be done digitally sure are nice!

Good luck!

Sorry if I didn't clarify. SED, pretty much nailed it as far as answering my question. I assumed each offer was treated as a separate rebate (such as the black box offer and the buck hunt offer) but when the only reason you're buying is the rebate, one does have to ask himself... do you feel lucky, punk?

Thanks guys.

I just got my refund debit card for the 22LR ammo ($27) I purchased and then a couple days later the 9mm ammo ($52). They were really pretty fast. Purchased in April. Used same name and address. I was a little worried about it but worked out well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top