JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once I saw this picture, I didn't go further.

7814ffe0b2e90b80e004e2913a258b0f.png

I shot it a few years ago....NOT that easy. Took some practice to end up passing. Couldn't pass it now since I havent shot in a while. I also shot the FBI qualls. Way easier...at least to me
I shot them both with the FBI QIT-99 target btw...

Interesting article. I looked for an FBI-QIT97 target download but none were free. So, I browsed through some old postings on NWFA and found this... FBI QIT-99 target measurements/dimensions.

Using the dimensions provided above, I figured I could do a cut out for the inner 5 point space of the bottle in three sections. The top would be 3"wX9"l. The bottom section would be 4"wX12"l. The middle section which connects the bottom corners of the top section to the top corners of the bottom section would be 3"x4"x1 3/8".

I can't do all the tactical stuff on a shot timer at either my outdoor or indoor ranges, but I can work a drill from the low ready that approximates the USAM qualification drill.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top