JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If I find some for sale I buy a box

But then I give it away ;)

Honestly that has only happened once in the last several years. They had 300K rounds for the Coastal farm store grand opening a while back. One per customer, 350rd bricks for $25 about. I bought one and gave it to the neighbor guy to take his son out.

I must be the unluckyest (is that even a word) retired guy in the Grays Harbor, Mason county area, I have risen early to try & find the elusive 22lr bricks but am still too low to take the beloved Ruger to the range.
I do take the AR all the time but miss plinkin with the 22.

Also for those that enjoy giving you might look for youth shooting clubs in your area. We have one down here in Klamath Falls, OR that does great work. The leaders of those clubs are usually great people who are sharing their passion, time, and experience with local youngsters. All three of my kids have been in the club and for years I've donated firearms, ammo, targets, etc.

The OP is right about not buying at the high prices however I will usually buy a brick when I can find it because it goes to the kids or the club and I know whether it's 20 rounds or 500 rounds the leaders of the club appreciate getting it because they often don't have the funds to buy it at the high prices.

Ok, Just to prove to you guys I took this serious

drawing.jpg

12 names, all went in the hat.

One drawing out at random.

ChandlerSeattle is the winner!

Shoot me a PM and let me know if you can get to Auburn to gather up your new found shooting joy :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.