Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Federal 22lr

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Mike P, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Mike P

Mike P Lacey, WA Member

Good morning all,

As the title states, I've got for sale some Federal 22lr. This is direct from Federal, 2100 rounds in a sealed ammo can. I've been sitting on a few for a while and am letting one go to collect some funds for a precision rifle build I'm looking to start.

22 in bulk is difficult to find right now, and I'm sure there will be some tension with my price, but for the time being, it is, what it is. This ammo can is sealed, as you can see in the picture. The ammo can on the bottom is opened so that I could see the contents. The one you will receive is sealed and zip tied still.

Asking price: $225

Location: Within 30 minutes of the Lacey. WA area is where I'm willing to drive. NOT SHIPPING AT THIS TIME.

Trades: None at this time unless you've got something that'll knock my socks off.

Contact: PMs preferred but e-mail is fine as well. Prefer if you have positive feedback.

Edit: Sounds like these are easy to come by for great prices. So I'll just sit on it or shoot it. Thanks for all the interest!

2. tacrob10

tacrob10 LVK Washington Member

Over triple original cost, Nice...

3. Mike P

Mike P Lacey, WA Member

I appreciate your reply, but it's not over triple what I paid. Maybe triple what it was worth pre-panic? I was simply listing it for something near market price. I'm sorry if you feel it's over priced. I'll reduce it a bit. (Probably still won't make you happy, but again, I'm just looking at the market NOW.)

4. ea6driver

ea6driver Whidbey Island New Member

just bought the same exact ammo and box from Cabelas about a week ago for $99.99 + tax. Shipped to my local store so no shipping charges.

5. Mike P

Mike P Lacey, WA Member

Very nice. Well then, guess they are easy to come by now.:cool: Didn't realize that. So I guess I'll sit on this or just shoot it! Thanks for letting me know that! Happy to hear I can just order a cheap replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.