JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I got in on that last month, was in last week and they said it was off. I got the e-mail today so it's back on. Great price and I have no problem w/that ammo, works great for me.

Just to be clear, my stance on retailers and firearms is a little more nuanced than I stated.

I don't boycott a non-firearm related retailer because of the stance of their execs on firearms, and I don't boycott an actor because he/she doesn't like guns and says so. That is their right to have their personal opinion and express it.

But when it comes to retailers where I buy firearms related products, especially those that specialize in firearms/etc., I do not do business with those retailers who would take my money for firearms/ammo/etc. and then turn around and metaphorically stab me in the back by pulling something like the stunt that Dicks pulled.

Yesterday I went to buy a sport-type shirt for Friday's USPSA match. Dick's probably had a much larger array to choose from, but I went to Big-5 because I will NEVER do business with Dick's again. I don't care the price.

Big-5 has ammo and guns and never took anything down. They certainly didn't do the major screw job on a valued vendor by removing their product off the shelves.

Big-5 has ammo and guns and never took anything down. They certainly didn't do the major screw job on a valued vendor by removing their product off the shelves.

They canceled an order too (and returned it?) and that was what really screwed up Bushmaster as I recall.

In short, they acted like cowards in the face of the shooting incident, and it didn't do them any good. They still got bad press from both sides of the issue and they still got sued as I recall.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top