JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if you've used RetailMeNot.com... I've used them several times and they've been the most reliable coupon code site I've used to date. They've either created, purchased or partnered with giftcardzen which leads me to:

5 boxes for $84 instead of 99

Buy Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards Online - Giftcard Zen

Well those sold out fast! Worth a check before buying in case they've gotten more in.

Last Edited:
My 5 boxes were delivered today. :D
Fedex just knocked on the door and dropped them on the porch. Glad I work from home most of the time and brought them inside as the truck was pulling away.

Cabellas had it Friday for $21.99, but are now sold out it seems. That's just about $.07 / round.

$19.99 is about $.06 / round.

A friend of mine out here was laughing about me buying some bricks of it. But I've never seen lower prices, but honestly have only been looking for a few months now.

I bought because I doubt that it will get cheaper, & I plink a lot.

Shoot, depending upon how November goes it could be that they get taxed or regulated up to some really awful price. Perhaps even unobtainable via private delivery (thru an FFL for a fee, sure...).

So it sounds like $.07/rd is an awful price to folks who have been shooting for years, but to folks like me just starting out its a pretty decent price. I don't think I'll ever see the prices that the majority of you all have. Boo!

I have a good stock of ammo and buy when it goes on sale. I work during the week and it seems that on on the weekend when I do get out, everyone is sold out of 22lr. So I grabbed these as the price is pretty good with free shipping. It replaces some of the 22lr that I gave to friends in the last few years when they didn't have any. Last time I was at Cabela's they only had the high end target ammo. Picked up a brick for my sons custom 10/22.

Just received my order and hope to get a chance to put a few down the pipe this afternoon. If not maybe over the week end. Wondering how they will print?
I have not been able to find .22 LR ammunition for years on end, here on the coast so this is a great find!
Thanks again Hawaiian
Silver Hand

Not your grand fathers old Federal .22LR ammunition.
#1 Clean burning
#2 Chronograph indicated all 30 rounds within 20 fps.
#3 Best 25 yard accuracy I have seen in a long time and never have I personally shot 'bulk ammo' that grouped this tight.

harley wireing   Federal .22 LR ammo 049.JPG

harley wireing   Federal .22 LR ammo 052.JPG
Above is a dime!
Federal .22 LR ammo 048.JPG

These new powders are working very well for Federal.
Edit 10-07/2016 That was thirty rounds at 80 feet or 25 yards in front of the bench!
Silver Hand

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top