JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As before, it requires jumping through a few hoops, but stay with me...

CABELA'S has Federal American Eagle Tactical Rifle Ammunition on sale for $6.39 per box.
They also have free shipping on orders above $99 through November 22nd.

FEDERAL has a rebate of 5 cents per round ..... (100 round minimum, 8000 round maximum)
The previous limit was 4000 rounds, so if you need more... buy more!

SWAG BUCKS currently pays 6% cash back on ammunition at Cabela's, ON THE PRE-TAX AMOUNT.
Here's my referral link: Swagbucks.... (we each get $3 if you use it, in the form of "Swagbucks").
Or you can just go to their website directly and sign up, either way. Be sure to read their terms on how it works.

DISCOUNTED GIFT CARDS here.
The discount varies, but I'm using 13% from Raise in my calculations.
11/17 ONLY!!! GET AN EXTRA 10% OFF AT RAISE (MAX $30 DISCOUNT). THIS MAKES THE DISCOUNT ABOUT 19%.

Be sure to enable cookies, tracking, whatever, in your browser. Turn off all ad blockers, etc.

Log into Swag Bucks and make sure they are your last click through to Cabela's website. Do not open any other browsers or windows while making your purchase or you will lose your cashback.

A example of an order will look like this:

102.24 ...... 16 boxes of Federal .223 (just enough for free shipping)
x 1.0775 ... tax for me in CA
--------

x .87 ....... discounted gift cards (@ 13% off)
--------

- 6.13 ...... SB cashback (6% of the pre-tax total)
--------

- 16.00 ...... Federal rebate (320 rds x .05 cents)
--------

320 rounds for $70.4 = 22 cents per round

IF YOU GOT YOUR CARDS WITH THE DISCOUNT CODE, YOUR FINAL COST WOULD BE ABOUT 19.7 CENTS PER ROUND.

The gift cards usually come in $25 / $50 / $100 increments, so you probably won't find the exact total for your purchase. You can buy more than you need and use the remaining credit on a future Cabela's purchase. Or buy just under your total (ie - $100 for the $103.84 example) and your cost per round would go up just a smidge.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top