JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PS:

IF you happen to shoot or SEE this NEWER ammunition shot out of a bolt action rifle or a lever action rifle - please POST it here.

I would like to read your reports and see the video if you should happen to see that online or make one if you can do such a thing easily.

Thanks again!

Cate

This thread reminds me of the Ronald Reagan attempted assasination. Even crappy gun in unskilled hands can be deadly. Crazy person with POS $47 6 shot revolver but he still incapacitated 4 poeple (if u count Reagan as "incapacitated").

One miss, one round into bullet proof glass, one deflected off car door into Reagan, three others hit and were incapacitated. He used devastator bullets, only one of which worked (Brady).

2CB6839E-8D9C-480E-A6F8-731472F5075C.jpeg
"It had been loaded with six "Devastator" brand cartridges, which contained small aluminum and lead azide explosive charges designed to explode on contact; the bullet that hit Brady was the only one that exploded. On April 2, after learning that the others could explode at any time, volunteer doctors wearing bulletproof vests removed the bullet from Delahanty's neck."

Last Edited:
This thread reminds me of the Ronald Reagan attempted assasination. Even crappy gun in unskilled hands can be deadly. Crazy person with POS $47 6 shot revolver but he still incapacitated 4 poeple (if u count Reagan as "incapacitated").

One miss, one round into bullet proof glass, one deflected off car door into Reagan, three others hit and were incapacitated. He used devastator bullets, only one of which worked (Brady).
YEP!! Every time this kind of stuff comes up it's puzzling to see how few seem to really grasp what is being talked about. Few champion the .22LR for defense, no matter what ammo choice. My Wife has LONG used one of several .22's as EDC. Certainly FAR from what I would "like" her to use but, this is where the real world comes in. I have only known a couple people in my entire life who would ALWAYS carry a "serious" round. Almost all who love to say the mouse stuff is worthless and they would never carry leave home with nothing on a regular basis. :s0092:
Works out fine as most go their entire life and never have to shoot anyone. For those who one day "need" a gun but, left that "better gun" at home that day? Well they are just SOL. If they live they may learn something from it, may not. :s0092:
I have believed from the first day of carry that having any gun when you need it beats the better one left at home. You can't call time out while you run home to get the gun you did not want to bother with for that trip to the store.
What the hell, sounds great around the watering hole I guess :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads