JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As the title says. I have a few bricks of FGMM 215M primers. 8 bricks of 1000 primers that I am willing to part with. I am looking to trade for either CCI or FGMM large rifle non-magnum primers and 22 LR ammo. Ammo must be quality though. No cheap stuff. Also looking for RL26, H1000, Retumbo, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmore brass. Savage small shank barrels? What do you have?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thats kinda funny ive never heard of wolf being associated with the likes of anything quality.
And never even heard of wolf .22 ammo?

P.s. if everything is sold please lock the ad. But maybe im mistaken and missed something?
Friendly reminder. ;)

I still have some remington 7.5s and large pistol as stated above your response. I will go ahead and lock the add if the other gentleman doesnt respond by days end.

How many rounds of Norma TAC 22 would you need to part with the Rem 7 1/2s you won't ever use?

Sorry I said that wrong. The large pistol I wont ever use. The 7 1/2s I could use. Currently the TAC 22s are selling for 34.99 per 500. I would sell the primers for 125.00. IF you come down here to get them I would trade you 3 bricks so 1500 of the TAC 22s for a full brick of remmy 7 1/2s.

Sorry I said that wrong. The large pistol I wont ever use. The 7 1/2s I could use. Currently the TAC 22s are selling for 34.99 per 500. I would sell the primers for 125.00. IF you come down here to get them I would trade you 3 bricks so 1500 of the TAC 22s for a full brick of remmy 7 1/2s.
Thanks but I will hang on to them and hope I can find more at $35 per 500.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top