JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all and happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

I know this isn't the best time to list parts with all the deals going around, but what I'm listing for sale isn't something you can go purchase off a website. Nor will it be discounted anywhere. HOWEVER, I will certainly do my best to sell this at a great price.

For sale today is a 16" precision based upper that is a guaranteed shooter.

If you know anything about the 1 MOA All Day Challenge on Arfcom (Originally started on the Hide), you can currently see I hold the top position for service rifle uppers. So rest assured this rifle was assembled to perform. I used a 16" barrel to keep the length down so that this can be used for more than just precision shooting.

The barrel is a FJ Fedderson which was rifled with hybrid polygonal/standard rifling called TRIARC rifling. Check out the link for more info. It's a spectacular method of rifling. This barrel is guaranteed to shoot sub MOA with ease when using quality ammo. The barrel has seen 60 rounds to break it in properly, and then another 25 rounds which I shot to gauge its accuracy, similar to how we shoot in the MOA all day challenge referenced earlier. I achieved .5 moa with it. Mr. Fedderson has created record breaking barrels for many calibers over the years.

In total you will receive:

FJ Fedderson 16" Nitrided mid-length match barrel. 1/7 twist, 5.56 Nato chamber
Parkerized Low pro gas block
Nitrided Mid Length Gas tube
Aero Precision upper receiver with black port springs.
SLR Rifleworks 15" Solo Lite M-Lok Handguard
1 Magpul 5 slot M-Lok rail piece
A2 Flash hider with crush washer

NO BCG/CH

As you can tell, this upper is totally blacked out. It looks badass and performs amazingly. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want to order another suppressor. I want to order it this weekend so I need to move this upper quickly.

If you want a BCG/CH, I have a quality M16 BCG with 9310 bolt and a BCM Mod 4 Charging handle which I will throw in for an additional $125. (The set I used in this upper)

Asking Price as listed:$525 shipped OBRO. (+ $125 with BCG/BCM Charging handle)

Payment Method: Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail

NO TRADES

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

fedder1.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top