JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The date is set but the locations are not know for some of the Oregon cities. Perhaps this could be dessiminated to all the interested parties so they can attend. tkdguy

The date is set but the locations are not know for some of the Oregon cities. Perhaps this could be dessiminated to all the interested parties so they can attend. tkdguy

Yeah, I dont know. But I hope if anyone else here on NWFirearms gets any new infor about this, they'll let us know. Im kinda excited about it.

edit for spelling

Last Edited:
Glad to see some organised protesting coming along. About time some folks stand up and say BOY Howdy, wake up, you are supposed to represent US....

trouble is, reducing taxes, one of the key issues being put during the protests, won't fix much. What needs to happen is stop spending money like we have it, cause we don't, except that coniscated from us mere citizens.

The ONLY form of protest that will really make a difference is to begin to recall, and refuse to reelect, every monkey who promoted this nonsense. THEY are part of the problem, get rid of them and get some real representatives in their places. Ones that will listen to their constituents, for starters, and BE responsible.

If this pans out to be true, I'm going to the next tea party. **** I'll even volunteer. Nothing to be ashamed of. . . nor should we live in fear for speaking up. George Bush started the bailouts, Obama has just outdone Bush more than I could imagine. Yeah, Change. . . just the kind of change I was looking for can't wait for the hyperinflation and my family trying to pay it off for eternity.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090322/D973AFAO0.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20339.html

we need to let our government know this is a dangerous road we are traveling down.

If anyone has some good contact info for volunteering for these things please send a pm or reply, thanks

Here is the latest news I have:

<broken link removed>

http://www.taxdayteaparty.com/

TAX DAY TEA PARTY!! planned irony of course. Makes one think who is really in control?.... (mail it and protest, or don't mail it and protest, mail it and don't protest, or just be a sheep and do nothing but whine....baaa baaa....... whaaa whaaa:s0008:(I am leaning a little right...)

I plan on being there.

Get up stand up, stand up for your rights
Get up stand up, stand up for your rights...
-Bob Marley

I hear both the House and the Senate have passed BHO's 2010 budget of $3,500,000,000,000 (yes $3.5 trillion).
Side note: not a single Republican in either house voted for this budget.

I am curious, how do you pass this:

tax day sign.jpg
(click to enlarge)

And keep your promises?

"And I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 will see their taxes increase
-- not your income taxes, not your payroll taxes, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.
"
-- Barack Obama, Dover, N.H. 09/12/2008

If your are fed up with how our Government is treating us and worried about the future of our children then consider visiting the Oregon Tea Party website.

<broken link removed>

--------------
Get up stand up, stand up for YOUR RIGHTS!
Get up stand up, stand up for YOUR RIGHTS!

tax day sign.jpg

trouble is, reducing taxes, one of the key issues being put during the protests, won't fix much. What needs to happen is stop spending money like we have it, cause we don't, except that confiscated from us mere citizens.

Partially true. 100&#37; confiscation can't pay for everything, which is why the Federal Reserve, at the direction of Congress and therefore responsible for all spending bills and the ensuing mess, has been printing notes like crazy for the past 100 years, but especially in the past 2 years. Printing notes devalues the existing notes supply, which is called inflation, the hidden tax.

Note that I say NOTES since "dollars" and "money" are incorrect terms. The "dollar" bills we are all forced to use and accept by law say NOTES on them. A note is an IOU -- the USA sells Treasuries and Bonds to people and countries, so this country monetizes its debts and passes the bill to future generations. This is economic slavery, plain and simple.

What happens when other countries call in the debt owed to them and/or they stop buying this country's debt? The main buyer is China. Check out why hard assets have been given away for years, things such as parks, land, buildings, infrastructure, etc.

Sounds like something from this movie..... www.zeitgeistmovie.com If you haven't seen it, check it, out it is sure to open some eyes or raise questions. But, I will say this, as with anyones point of view, take what you will from it and don't buy into everyting said.
By the way you'll need a high speed Internet connection to view it properly.

Partially true. 100% confiscation can't pay for everything, which is why the Federal Reserve, at the direction of Congress and therefore responsible for all spending bills and the ensuing mess, has been printing notes like crazy for the past 100 years, but especially in the past 2 years. Printing notes devalues the existing notes supply, which is called inflation, the hidden tax.

Note that I say NOTES since "dollars" and "money" are incorrect terms. The "dollar" bills we are all forced to use and accept by law say NOTES on them. A note is an IOU -- the USA sells Treasuries and Bonds to people and countries, so this country monetizes its debts and passes the bill to future generations. This is economic slavery, plain and simple.

What happens when other countries call in the debt owed to them and/or they stop buying this country's debt? The main buyer is China. Check out why hard assets have been given away for years, things such as parks, land, buildings, infrastructure, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top