JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have some who would like to trade me a Federal Ordnance Inc FAL for something I have. I'm having a hard time finding anything on this manufacture I believe that it is just the receiver that is made from the company though. Everything else seems to be "original" FAL parts. I've only found a few things on the company and none really seem positive when it comes to their FAL's. I know they made some M1's and M1 carbines that did alright.

Anyone know anything about a Fed Ord FAL? What its worth? if its even a good product?

fal.jpg

Depends on what you're trading him?
I'd say yes, but check FALforums and find out. Those guys are wizards when it comes to this stuff.
Not too much can go wrong with them from what I hear.

Post a closeup of the markings, if any , on the rear left and rear right of the upper receiver.

The upper is where the $ is at... Mine is from what rich at CGW said highly wanted and valued in the 650 TO 700 range. Has something to do with being a Inch model and from and built in Brazil and imported by CAI.

When he told me that the STRIPPED UPPER was worth that I got a warm fuzzy feelin LOL... It rare when I score anything so I was happy. Fed ord is not talked about that I see on the FALFILES. , ya can go there and ask or call CGW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top