JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why I will never voluntarily move to NY and any other state infected with this virus.

"All the animals come out at night - [street walkers], skunk [genitals], buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets [and those indoors]." Travis Bickle of Taxi Driver

While I also disagree with law decision, concealed carry has long been considered an area that could be regulated. The next step is to force the state to allow unrestricted Open Carry since concealed carry can be regulated...

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg similarly praised Judge Seibel for her ruling.

"Common-sense restrictions like the one the court upheld today do nothing to infringe on the rights of law-abiding Americans, but are essential to fighting gun crime on our streets," he said in a statement.

BS. Its Common sense to understand our rights are being violated with your restrictions!
It continues to amaze me how the officals will punish the common citizens for what the few do. Why not leave the common guy alone and focus on what they call..... "fighting gun crime on our streets"?????

It continues to amaze me how the officals will punish the common citizens for what the few do. Why not leave the common guy alone and focus on what they call..... "fighting gun crime on our streets"?????

Because then they couldn't rescue us from some evil thing and convince us to vote for them....

They make stuff up so they can 'fix' it and get press....

Watch out this Bloomberg has presidential asperations, and his "subjects" will vote for him, he is a real slicky boy. Notice the way he got another term. We seem to be infected with people in the legal community who are above the law, and make thier own law. New York City is an example of what is in store for us as these people move west and bring thier brand of interpetation of the Constitution and Amendments and our Bill of Rights. Spad

Bloomberg is a hypocrite of the highest degree. NYC had a term limit and when Guilliani (spelling?) after 9/11 wanted to run for an additional Bloomberg came out and criticized him for it. Guilliani's justification was that the city needed continuity in the administration after such an event. Bloomberg discounted that argument. When Bloomberg hit the term limit himself, he used the same argument that Guilliani had, but the event was a financial collapse instead of 9/11. He managed to get the city ordinance changed and win another term.
This told me two things:
1) New Yorkers are dumb.
2) Bloomberg is a hypocrite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR