JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
""""The announcement on Friday marked the end of an investigation that began in November 2010 at the behest of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to examine alleged financial improprieties by the county sheriff and his deputies.""""

I guess you don't bother to actually read what the article says? "At the behest of" means the feds were called upon to investigate, not that the POTUS came out West looking for trouble.

FWIW I'm glad Sherrif Arpaio was cleared, I thought his tactics were great!

Mike

""""The announcement on Friday marked the end of an investigation that began in November 2010 at the behest of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to examine alleged financial improprieties by the county sheriff and his deputies.""""

I guess you don't bother to actually read what the article says? "At the behest of" means the feds were called upon to investigate, not that the POTUS came out West looking for trouble.

FWIW I'm glad Sherrif Arpaio was cleared, I thought his tactics were great!

Mike

oh, i read it. i keep up on any news coming from arizona since i moved from there almost 2 years ago. holder and obama have been quite hard on jan brewer for trying to uphold the federal laws, and they have also been sending their goons after joe arpaio for doing the same. i'm sure eric woke up with an awful feeling in his gut as if he was suddenly, without warning, kicked in the balls. the only people who complain nonstop about joe's tactics are those who are involved in illegal activity.

maricopa county board of supervisors caved into the pressure from the latino crowd. i hope they're happy with all the results and stop caving into political and racial pressure to pursue anymore witch hunts against sheriff joe.

Again!

Edit: Just noticed the time of release, late Friday afternoon on Labor Day Weekend. An NYT analogy would be front page top of the fold announcement of charges and the retraction hidden on page B18 months later. Holder as shown that he knows his stuff maybe the NYT will give him a job early next year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top