JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same thing is happening in Seattle now, too. I personally am not bothered by the sight of homeless folks doing their miscreant business, but the last time I was walking around downtown I was seriously amazed/dismayed by the amount of drug trash there was just lying around on the sidewalks. I stopped counting after the 20th discarded syringe.
I have nothing but compassion for addicts, but this is getting pretty bubbleguming ridiculous.

Maybe I'm asking a dumb question here, but where do people even get syringes to use whatever they are using? I couldn't tell you of one place to buy a needle from except a farm feed/tack store. and I don't ever recall seeing anyone in the stores I visit that appeared to be there for personal use equipment.

Maybe I'm asking a dumb question here, but where do people even get syringes to use whatever they are using? I couldn't tell you of one place to buy a needle from except a farm feed/tack store. and I don't ever recall seeing anyone in the stores I visit that appeared to be there for personal use equipment.

Most big cities provide free needles to the hypes, to help control all the shared diseases.

And...We point fingers at the other nasty places like Seattle, and San Francisco. Portland is no different.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:

I get mine on E-bay, those diabetics who wind up with extra need money too

I noticed 15-20 years ago that public restroom stalls in many big cities overseas had disposal containers for used spikes. I've started seeing them here too. Better than finding one stuck in the sole of one's sneaker, I suppose, or poking through a trash bag when some poor min-wage sap collects it from the can.

Perhaps the dems should get together to create laws and re-write the constitution, making it illegal for people to possess/use drugs, needles or high-capacity syringes in this country. That would solve the whole problem, right?

Same thing is happening in Seattle now, too. I personally am not bothered by the sight of homeless folks doing their miscreant business, but the last time I was walking around downtown I was seriously amazed/dismayed by the amount of drug trash there was just lying around on the sidewalks. I stopped counting after the 20th discarded syringe.
I have nothing but compassion for addicts, but this is getting pretty bubbleguming ridiculous.

I have always been real libertarian on stuff like this. Don't much care how others wish to live. That is until they want ME to pay for it or they involve children. When this trash wants to ruin places I pay for and or constantly tell me I need to support them, well I get mad.

I was in the Bay area in 1980 when in the NAVY and at that time thought San Fran was a sewer I had never seen so much garbage and piss on sidewalks.

SO pretty much like Portland is now. lets see in 1980 Victor G. Atiyeh a Republican was governer

in Portland Connie" McCready (Portlands last Republican Mayor was in office).

When I stepped off the Bus coming home from the NAVY after having been in the bay area before discharge is was like stepping into a world that had just been through the dishwasher. Everything was clean the air smelled like air not piss and I saw no garbage blowing down the street.

And now after 36 years of Democrat control well lets just say I drive through Portland and if I have to go somewhere in Portland I drive to it and leave from it.

"Drug addiction is a disease".

That may well be, but it is usually entered into on a voluntary basis. I had to draw and adminster insulin into my late wife's body, because she couldn't see well enough to mix the two insulin types on her own. (Her vision was so poor, due to her affliction that she couldn't do it herself).

I have neither compassion, nor pity, for those that have voluntarily embarked on a lifestyle of addiction. These individuals have "sold their soul" to escape from life. I cannot, an any wise, support such a "lifestyle".

Sorry, but "your on your own". Perhaps death isn't such a bad alternative for those that voluntarily surrender their lives to these chemicals. Diacetylmorphine (a.k.a. Heroin) has been illegal for more than 102 years... for good cause.

If they want to be stupid, it should be fatal. It should not be "supported" by those of us that don't engage in self-destructive behavior. "You, yes you! Out of the gene pool"!

Last Edited:
I could imagine that we taxpayers paid for those needles. So, maybe we got ourselves to blame.

NOT. Homey don't play that game.

It's the LEFT who were pushing their liberal drug agenda. And, I'd go further and include those that voted for them in the first place.

A vote for Hillary will only mean more $@^* and needles.

Aloha, Mark

I'm torn on this. I don't like my taxes paying for syringes. But if syringes are not supplied, they're still gonna shoot up. Then my taxes are gonna pay for their hospital stay when they're finally in the hospital with hepatitis, HIV, or any other transmitted disease that targets the hypes.

Not much different than giving rubbers to high school kids. If ya don't, they're still gonna screw, and then my taxes are gonna support these young mothers and their children, very likely for 18 years.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top