JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After taking a break during the holidays I wanted to see who was up for a Portland area West side get together. Thought I'd mix it up a little.

Who's up for Tuesday, February 9 at 6:00PM PDT at Reedville Cafe (known to long time locals as "The Shack"). Still family friendly pricing, but a little more varied menu than Red Robin and a locally owned business. It is at the corner of Cornelius Pass Road and TV Hwy. in Hillsboro (just barely in Hillsboro).

Who's up for some dinner?

I would show up, but Tuesday is not a good day for me. A weekend lunch type of meeting would work though. Have a great time all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

I would show up, but Tuesday is not a good day for me. A weekend lunch type of meeting would work though. Have a great time all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Well, I just might arrange a weekend meet sometime, but weekends get busy, particularly for folks with kids, sports and such, but i will consider it, or YOU could arrange one! :s0155:

Well, I'll finally get to meet youse guys. The Boss gave me permission to attend, so I'll see y'all at six. I'm coming all the way from Aloha! Thanks for having an event so close by.

OK, we have a reservation for 6:00 PM at Reedville Cafe at the corner of TV hwy and Cornelius Pass Rd in Hillsboro. Looking forward to seeing you all there, especially the new folks. Carolyn and I will be there at 6:00 PM, but come early or late and you'll be welcome.

Guns and Knosh's!

OK, we have a reservation for 6:00 PM at Reedville Cafe at the corner of TV hwy and Cornelius Pass Rd in Hillsboro. Looking forward to seeing you all there, especially the new folks. Carolyn and I will be there at 6:00 PM, but come early or late and you'll be welcome.

Guns and Knosh's!

I should have mentioned, the reservation is under NWFA.

Now Chemist, you know that is not what I had for dinner. That is just the prep for it! Hog's Head Stew! The other white meat! Yummy.
Actually though, my wife and I enjoyed ourselves and meeting all of you there. Looking forward to the next time!
James

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads