JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone I just saw this on the gun rights across America WA State page on facebook

"To whoever is in charge of setting up the Pro 2nd Amendment rally at the Washington State Capitol on Feb 8th - I got a call this morning from the Capitol staff stating you have not gotten your permit yet for this event. until you do you will not be able to hold this event. You need to call Tony Aikens at the State Capitol: 360-902-8884 and get your permit NOW!"

I've sent a messages to the main 2nd right page on facebook but if anyone knows who is in charge of WA could you let them know? Other places like the Oregon rally might want to check and make sure you have your permits. We don't want to look irresponsible, the media would eat that up.

Hey everyone I just saw this on the gun rights across America WA State page on facebook

"To whoever is in charge of setting up the Pro 2nd Amendment rally at the Washington State Capitol on Feb 8th - I got a call this morning from the Capitol staff stating you have not gotten your permit yet for this event. until you do you will not be able to hold this event. You need to call Tony Aikens at the State Capitol: 360-902-8884 and get your permit NOW!"

I've sent a messages to the main 2nd right page on facebook but if anyone knows who is in charge of WA could you let them know? Other places like the Oregon rally might want to check and make sure you have your permits. We don't want to look irresponsible, the media would eat that up.

Maybe it will be the first of many civil disobedience statements..... already will be a thousand + coming so looks like washington will be where the party is at

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top