JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did she pick up the gun or not? I didn't really notice. As un-enthused as I am about this mini-season, I didn't look very closely and the remote was at least 10-12 inches away so I didn't bother to re-wind. She and the boyfriend will probably have some sort of turmoil about it if she did.

She didn't before the troops were coming down the street but not sure after they turned. I have not seen any episodes after that one, too boring & I forgot when they are on TV..... Plus I've been in COHO mode the last 3 weeks!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

She didn't before the troops were coming down the street but not sure after they turned. I have not seen any episodes after that one, too boring & I forgot when they are on TV..... Plus I've been in COHO mode the last 3 weeks!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Ya I felt like a tuna after watching 6 episode of liberals in a crisis.:D

Somehow I think they will miss out on using the yacht.

Kinda makes you wonder why they didnmt pilage the military base more for weapons, rations, and med supplies. The one teacher lady grabbed some meds. But I would have been loading up in M16s, ammo, grenades, and a humvee!

After the season finale I can see the tweaker ending up like Glen on TWD.

I can see them trying to play out the LA/Cali scene for a while.
Having a yacht and staying close to a water source is smart through.

Can you imagine taking that north and then hitting the Columbia inland. You could scout a lot of territory. But that boat has to eat a lot of gas, and you will run out sooner or later.

:D after hearing how the one fellow felt about guns then he shoots his ex in the head with the first pistol he picks up I am not sure the liberal writers have a direction they can take the show. Plus I really can't see how those fences didn't fly apart when hit by all that gunfire, dead just pushed the fences over.

" Why is Mr. Strand inviting all those people to his party barge anyway? "

If he runs out of fuel he'll need somebody to row, row, row his boat.

I don't think zombies can swim...but they might be able to walk on the bottom...
The big question is can they climb an anchor chain?

Well, we do know that they can continue to exist underwater, we've already seen that. Can they walk along the bottom and climb a chain? Maybe walk, doubtful they would climb.

But as to why Mr Strand would bring the others with him, I think he recognizes that there are certain times when being the only one around could be a problem for his own survival. Safety in numbers and all that.

Original Walking Dead has people you could call "heros",new show lacks anyone that could fill that spot. Hoping they kill off this cast and put in some real Americans but not sure where they could come up with them in LA:D So far it's been slow and painful to watch but then I tend to need a lot to be entertained.
I'm originally from Los Angeles, born and raised on the mean streets. There are hold outs left who refuse to move; people like myself who who hunt and fish, and know how to survive and how to deal with the variety of animals that walk on two legs. Like myself, they ignore gun laws (guess that makes us outlaws) and actually exercise their rights (as discreetly as possible).

Used to be a great place to live and grow up back in the 70s when I was a kid. I haven't had the opportunity to watch the show, but take my word for it; in spite of the restrictive gun laws of California and especially Los Angeles, there are plenty of guns going around among those who resist unconstitutional laws. It will be those individuals to whom all the fools turn if and when some kind of catastrophe ever does occur down there. Can't get of the rest of the family to leave...fools. Oh well. I've always been gun totin' the black sheep.

Is it just me? Or do others find it strange that nobody has a gun in the house? Except one neighbor with a skeet gun?

Are they trying to paint a picture that guns in the house aren't normal?
And Men with vaginas are normal?
That's the illusion that Hollywood wants to portray about Los Angeles. There are plenty of guns down there. Before the most recent bans and regulations that they passed there, California and Los Angeles were the largest gun markets in the country. It actually hurt the gun industry significantly as California became more restrictive.

Yeah, it's a bit deceiving. Everyone I knew in my neighborhood had a gun in the house.

I grew-up in LA in the 60- 70's During Watts Riots #1 all gun stores were sold-out then restocked w/Universal Carbines and sold out again. Every time some psychco went on a murder spree PPL rushed out to buy guns. No shortage of guns in LA, and I mean serious guns, not the pussified stuff sold in storeso_O

Finally watched the last season.
Not the worst thing on TV these days.
Gonna tune next season in and see what's in store for them in Mexico I guess.

I'm working on the 2nd season, just still having trouble getting invested in the characters on this show - unlike the original, where I really am more interested in what happens with them. I'll stick it through at least this season though, just to see where it goes. Definitely are some twists and turns in the 2nd season.

The concept of this one drew me in initially since I've often imagined how a zombie apocalypse might unfold from the start in a populated area (as opposed to Rick waking up from a coma to find it already running rampant in a relatively rural setting).

For similar reasons, I really liked the first 2 episodes of Last Man on Earth, seeing one character's lopsided adjustment phase and wondering how I'd carry on in the same scenario.

As LMOE and FTWD both add new characters, they fragment into dramas with less appeal to me. But I still record and watch them both.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads