JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shows like this (as far fetched and unreal as they are) just reinforce the reason you should have at least one firearm in the home.
Very least a .22.

Some of my liberal family from portland wanted to have a family dinner about preparing for disaster. While I agree, they just don't have the mindset to survive.
I just emailed back and said to buy guns. Lol

Shows like this (as far fetched and unreal as they are) just reinforce the reason you should have at least one firearm in the home.
Very least a .22.

Some of my liberal family from portland wanted to have a family dinner about preparing for disaster. While I agree, they just don't have the mindset to survive.
I just emailed back and said to buy guns. Lol

Fiction: ''The voluntary suspension of reality''.

Maybe that's why I'm allways cussing at my TV?:D

Fiction: ''The voluntary suspension of reality''.

Maybe that's why I'm allways cussing at my TV?:D

:D:D I hate reality TV, makes me puke. Far better for me to be lost in fiction than to watch the crap offered as reality. When I really need a good dose of fiction I watch the news:D.

Well they depicted the original show pretty accurately, and this one is following the accuracy.
I would bet in Cali that is normal for these types to not have guns and have an ignorance and child like innocence about them.

They are the worst kind liberals.
Unionized teacher califonians.
Maybe in this series the Progs will get the Zombies to form a Union. Maybe even an activist group "Zombie lives matter", to advocate against Zombie discrimination and abuse.

Oh hell! Just realized I wasted the milestone moment of my 3,oooth post on a Progressive/ Zombie joke.

I was going to write something more poignant to mark the occasion.

Something like "Jeez!, I need to get a life!"

Oh well it's not too late. I'll change my Avatar to something more up beat for post #3,001.

The undead are already here, I've seen them. They all work at the DMV.

Not sure but it really seems the brain eaters got to them before they were hired.:D

So the drift is the kali people are anti gun so what do you think, archery, baseball bats, golf clubs or tea cups:D? Guys in the south learned its suppressed weapons and full auto, do you think kali is smart enough to figure it out?

Not sure but it really seems the brain eaters got to them before they were hired.:D

So the drift is the kali people are anti gun so what do you think, archery, baseball bats, golf clubs or tea cups:D? Guys in the south learned its suppressed weapons and full auto, do you think kali is smart enough to figure it out?
No idea. This PNW boy is all prepared with a lawn chair and a sixer of Rainier though. Probably should get some Jiffy Pop.

Another show and now I am really hoping they kill off the drug addict kid in the storyline. Geez this entire bunch needs to be food for the dead and replaced by better characters. Should name their compound deadsville as the show is just creeping along.:D

Yeah my thinking too.
They are going to slowly drag this out to get enough shows in for the season.
I'm already rooting for the zombies.

The characters are all dry and no one we can really relate to. The slow progress of the show is less than entertaining.

I can appreciate the process in going through the outbreak from the beginning, but we need a good explanation and more action or drama.

What do ya'll think, did mom pick up the Beretta handgun on the road next to the dead guy? Course she wouldn't show it to boyfriend cause she knows how he "feels" about guns.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top