JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The original was getting tired and old. I gave up on it a long time ago.

Not sure if this is a prequel or what but it's pretty good so far.

Early days of the zombie sickness, only Cops and first responders have a clue what's happening.
Zombies getting shot by cops in public are sparking "black lives matter " style riots!

The main characters are a widow, her two older teens and her new man plus his older teen and ex wife.
One of the kids is a junkie just to make things more interesting.

Lots going on and pretty realistic ( for a zombie series LOL) so far.

Last Edited:
Lost liberals in Zombie land!

They don't believe in guns.
This should be good.

They will either evolve, and become responsible for there own security. Or Die!

The Salvadorian Barber knows about guns, wrol and how to survive but the Teacher guy said he doesn't like guns.

His hot Teacher wife is a fast learner though! I'm starting to like the show.

Hope they keep it interesting and I don't end up reading about how the actors are anti-gun progressives in real life as I'm sure they are.:mad:

My Father and I like "Fear the walking dead" much better than the original show.

They go through the pre outbreak far better, it shows human reaction to the initial outbreak.

Something like 3 episodes? Maybe 2.. So far, But all have been good.

Still have pussified liberals not recognizing a threat.. And still not engaging in situational awareness.

Original Walking Dead has people you could call "heros",new show lacks anyone that could fill that spot. Hoping they kill off this cast and put in some real Americans but not sure where they could come up with them in LA:D So far it's been slow and painful to watch but then I tend to need a lot to be entertained.

Just looked it up. The guy who plays the Dad is New Zealand Maori descent but I suppose he's playing a Mexican.
The Barber is from Panama in real life playing a Salvadorian.

No problem with Hispanics killing Zombies vs "real Americans" Just Jim!
Dammit, if they are here legal or not they need to pull their own weight killing walkers!:D

Just looked it up. The guy who plays the Dad is New Zealand Maori descent but I suppose he's playing a Mexican.
The Barber is from Panama in real life playing a Salvadorian.

No problem with Hispanics killing Zombies vs "real Americans" Just Jim!
Dammit, if they are here legal or not they need to pull their own weight killing walkers!:D

Well l just a tellen ya now that even the rednecks are heros in the Walking Dead cause they are all Americans :D( played by British actors and actresses). It's just I like the characters to act somewhat heroic and there is only a fat kid that lives in his mommas basement that has showed courage so far, and he is taking on the dead with a butter knife.:s0033::s0140:

It's pretty obvious the Barber's wife will probably turn. Which main character is next or will this core group survive awhile do you think?

Bet the barber has roots in the cartels and won't have any problem killing to get what he wants. Hope they kill off the drug addict kid, once he talked about trying to steal his neighbors guns it was time he need to be dead food.:D

I wasn't going to bust your bubble about the Brit Americans on WD LOL!
You're right I'm thinking about the Cartel history with the Barber. We're going to see some gang activity soon enough too.
That's why this one will be pretty good for a season or two. Early days of the Zombie infestation. It's going to touch on a lot of WROL vs people that will be slow to adapt.

Druggie kid will survive a long time I'm thinking. He's a Johnny Depp looking teen girl dream type to keep younger viewers interest. I could be wrong though.

History of the Dead show is they kill off the stars, they have lots of Startrek red shirts they can kill off and plenty of room to bring in interesting characters. It's up to the writers in this show and they don't have to follow the comic book. Three shows left this year, hope it gets better.:D

I like that it takes place during the period just prior to when Rick was shot and hospitalized and shows the progression from sleeping sheeple in denial to confusion to a "sorting" period.
I don't like that I dislike the cast enough that other than having a preferred order of their demise, I don't care whether any of them make it (well maybe that geeky kid from school).
preferred order of dispatch:
A'hole the addict
his duckfaced sister
Dad's creepy son
Dad
Mr El Salvador
then the rest in no particular order by episode 6 or 7.
All leading up a new series...
... "Fargo, The Walking Dead" with Billy Bob Thornton as Rick Lindtsrom

I like that it takes place during the period just prior to when Rick was shot and hospitalized and shows the progression from sleeping sheeple in denial to confusion to a "sorting" period.
I don't like that I dislike the cast enough that other than having a preferred order of their demise, I don't care whether any of them make it (well maybe that geeky kid from school).
preferred order of dispatch:

A'hole the addict
his duckfaced sister
Dad's creepy son
Dad
Mr El Salvador
then the rest in no particular order by episode 7.
All leading up a new series...
... "Fargo, The Walking Dead" with Billy Bob Thornton as Rick Lindtsrom

So if a zombie eats a drug addict does the zombie get high?:D Ahhh kill em all and get some heros in there, chubby kid who knew where all the food was in the school and was informed on the net has all the makings of a hero. Rest are zombie bait.:D:D

I thought the military working through the neighborhood extremely unrealistic. There's not enough Military in the USA to be going through all of the LA areas neighborhoods so why would they even bother.

And if they were they would be racing from one to the next not in depth anything.

But I agree a sorting period. I would have gone though any house not occupied by the second morning consolidated anything usable and been gone. Or gone to ground with all the supplies I could scrounge.

but then I really wouldn't have to do much of anything to be ready.

I like the idea of the new show starting before the outbreak has taken hold, but it's a little slow.
The characters seem a little too weak and are kinda of annoying.

I like the original show. It has gotten a little ridiculous and long winded with the Gov and all that, but the characters sucked me in and I'm kinda consumed by them. When one dies off I get sad and mad.

I can't see getting that into the current characters, but we'll see. I actually wasn't planning on starting to watch it, but there's not much on.

Side note:
Went downtown for dinner on my bday and pretty sure I saw some actual zombies in portland.

Is it just me? Or do others find it strange that nobody has a gun in the house? Except one neighbor with a skeet gun?

Are they trying to paint a picture that guns in the house aren't normal?
And Men with vaginas are normal?

Hollywood paints a picture of the way they want people to be and rarely gets into real life however they did depict how stupid the people are that riot in a real picture. Hollywood is run by the left and the show is how the left sees it all going down, it's why there are no heros in the show. You are seeing how hollywood views normal in LA.

Well they depicted the original show pretty accurately, and this one is following the accuracy.
I would bet in Cali that is normal for these types to not have guns and have an ignorance and child like innocence about them.

They are the worst kind liberals.
Unionized teacher califonians.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top