JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ExcessiveHoarding.jpg

I'll resist quoting the phrase from "Hair". After all, this is a family friendly site. :D

Can't say as though I have any clue what your talking about...:huh:

As for the paranoia, more speaking to the crazy with his back against a wall and a stack of empty pizza boxes next to him. Wondering where the chamber pot is...

The safe full of EBR's just looks like someone with too much time and money...;)

Nope. Hoarding is when you have 60+ short guns, 40+ long guns and 10,000 rounds for them, as well as 10,000 rounds of 8x56R Hungarian that you *don't* have a rifle to shoot them.

elsie

"10,000 rounds of 8x56R Hungarian that you *don't* have a rifle to shoot them" Can you say barter? $$$

I see no signs of hoarding in any post so far. 60+ short guns, 40+ long guns and 10,000 rounds, that's hoarding, at least according to my wife.

Is that 10,000 rds TOTAL For that many toys? I have that many just in .22 mag maybe more.
I have similar amount of firearms but many calibers to feed 10,000 rds just isnt enough. If it is ammo or firearms it isnt hoarding its collecting.........;)

If its stinky foo foo candles, baskets or rubber stamping crap its hoarding.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top